Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Those silver ones :pimp:
When do they come out?

according to sneaker news l.o.l drops the same day as these.

According to @j23app Bull's Over Broadway X's drop on 2/14/15 and Lady of Liberty X's drop 2/15/15. Sunday releases especially on All-Star Game Sunday never seems like a good idea for those looking forward to copping. I'm personally in for the Bull's Over Broadway X's, those and the Chicago X's are calling my name :pimp:.

Never been a fan of retro 10's. Going to skip these and go for a pair of the Chicago 10's. For those wanting these, I think it'll be an easy cop.

Been keeping up with these through the Remastered thread. Didn't know there was a dedicated thread. Want these more than any other Jordan release I have seen.

a black sole with red stripes would have been money. what were they thinking
mean.gif
 it doesn't even remotely go with the rest of the shoe. looks like it belongs on an entirely different pair

^ Well u know the m-o with Brand J, virtually always a minimum of 3 colors on retros.

I agree black sole with red stripes. The red splatter doesnt make or break em for me.

Last edited:
a black sole with red stripes would have been money. what were they thinking :smh:  it doesn't even remotely go with the rest of the shoe. looks like it belongs on an entirely different pair

Now that you put it like that, it would be interesting to see what a black sole with red stripes would have looked like as a finished product. Even though in my opinion, I have nothing against the grey sole and the splattered print because it also looks dope to me. But, the black sole with red stripes does make sense and should have been an idea JB went with. If I remember correctly, these were originally being called the "Red Cement X's" so who knows, maybe JB was hoping that the predominantly red upper and a cement look would put this shoe over the top. It will definitely be interesting to see what the number of pairs made versus sold will be or how readily available these shoe's will be.

The way these pics looking. Lady Of Liberty over these.
i had liberty's in hand as well but didn't like how the grey/metallic looked in person. almost vintage looking but details from glue/stitching to cushioning is
pimp.gif

10's never my fav. but, this has got to be one of the cleanest pair I've seen.  May have to consider this.

Back
Top Bottom