AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

White/Red = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait!

ahhhh the memories... i played some of my greatest games in this CW... glad its back... will it help me play the same way i did? most likely not! hahaha.

coppin one pair for sure
then hopefully i can get a pair of cg's
then coppin another pair of these if theyre still around the next check...

hate it when online stores who happened to have them early, sell them for a ripoff price.

wanna cop but afraid how badly my jeans would stain the white on these amazing shoes...

I usually only rock 13s to hoop in but this would have been my casual wear pair

does anybody know about that Y3 thats on the size tags now I've the same thing on some adidas shoes before are there any similarities to it?

it official nike.com and hit customer service and put jordans on search and should be the first one release date.. It 12/18/10 for 160...

the shoes look on point and i would definitely agree with what someone else said these>flint xiii>cool gray xi

cant wait
pimp.gif

Im pretty sure these will be an easy cop since people are already lining up for the CG's.If you think otherwise cop an early release pair.I can tell you that RMK definately be on point but the shipping is ridonkulous.I copped my Bin23 9's from them just because the were still cheaper than everybody on Ebay at the time.Anyways I will be trying to cop these on release date if not oh well.

Back
Top Bottom