AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Easy purchase... $130 shipped from eastbay!

nerd.gif

Surprised to hear that some people don't really care for this shoe, even more surprised to see that these haven't sold out like the Altitudes and Flints before it. I picked up my pair earlier on Friday and love em'...probably will pick up another pair sometime soon.

It's actually similar to the white/red 12 of last year. They drop a week before a XI release, so they're going to sit. Everybody is saving up and scrambling for the XI a week ahead of time so by default, these get overlooked. I predict these to sit for about month before all the prime sizes are gone. So for those looking to cop in the near future, you should be fine

^^^^I copped on eastbay for 130 shipped by gettiing a gift card when they were 20% off! Way better than paying 160!

Originally Posted by KMNewark

^^^^I copped on eastbay for 130 shipped by gettiing a gift card when they were 20% off! Way better than paying 160!

REALLY? I thought eastbay didn't let you use the giftcard until after the 26th? hmm..

I still don't see these sitting for that long.  Still think it's going to be similar to the white/red and black/red Retro VI sales... where the popular sizes are gone/harder to come by within a week or 2... then the rest go, possibly at a price drop.

Unless they really made THAT many pairs.  But I really think people are just passing for now because the past month has been ridiculous (Flint 13's, DB 3's, Altitude 13's, White/Red 13's, and CG 11's in less than one month)... something had to give, and I guess it was these because they're a general release.  Still... 13's are not 12's.

At the mall now computer messed up gotta wait 30 mins to checkout and it's packed been a while since I have waited but I'm doin it 2day

got my pair this morning
pimp.gif
 easy cop no lines what so ever
happy.gif
 shoe runs a half size bigger than your normal size
ohwell.gif
 so i got me a 10 instead of my normal 10.5 and it fits perfect
pimp.gif

Checked these out at my local FL and wasn't impressed, there were glue stains all along the midsole and a bunch of the red dye had rubbed off onto the lace loop area

Easy pass, the only way I'd pick these up was on a huge discount

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Checked these out at my local FL and wasn't impressed, there were glue stains all along the midsole and a bunch of the red dye had rubbed off onto the lace loop area

Easy pass, the only way I'd pick these up was on a huge discount
Well every pair is different.  Mines are flawless.

Back
Top Bottom