Air Jordan Retro XIV - Light Graphite/Black/White Sample

As you're all aware, the Jordan Brand will be bringing back the Air Jordan Retro 14 later this year, first in a brand new "Light Graphite" colorway due out in October. Recently turning up in the Official Sample Thread over at the forums is a sample version of the "Light Graphite" Retro 14, which features most of the design elements of the pair set to release, but strips away any trace of Midnight Navy accents.

With navy out of commission, grey takes over several details, such as the lace loops, tongue bar, Jumpman branding and heel accents. Grey also fills in sections of the midsole and outsole, while white works a contrast stitch throughout the upper and parts of the midsole as well. You'll also notice more of a plush inner liner as opposed to the textile used for the version releasing. Lastly, this pair is finished off with a black rubber outsole, whereas a white outsole was used for the final product.

They look really nice. Was never a big fan 14's, but i gotta say these look really good. I might have to think this release over a bit.

These look better, quality looks great...which I probably why they decided against it. They can save 10 cents a show with the other version.

I like these WAY better than the navy pair. These are on point. My kind of colorway
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom