Air Jordan Six Rings Black/Red (Video)

gentry has obviously lost his mind creating these. JB saw these and said this is the last straw and brought in the new guy to run ishhh.....

Originally Posted by LennDawg

Here's the Concords for those who haven't seen them...
db7167389bf1c40e036587f5c25866698a8fdd5e.bmp

I REALLY like the 13 sole with the 11 midsole on the 6 Rings. I just don't like everything else really. AT LEAST, this shoe does not have a heel tab andthe 8 straps.....but they are only samples so will shall see how the final product turns out......

Originally Posted by icecold1980

Originally Posted by Stoj23

NY GIANTS 11,

I think you are making a fool of yourself by speaking before thinking.

This dude has clearly stated (in most of his videos) that he is new to the game and not an authority. Big deal if he calls the arch fake. I think some are just jealous of this dude, leave the dude alone!

Anyways, Sneekgeekz, keep it up bro, I personally love what you do and always look forward to them. How could you not, I mean, it gives everyone a chance to see early releases.
well said

Agreed as well.....SneakGeekz, I think it's pretty cool you introduce and show ACTUAL LIVE VIDEOS of the shoes that Jordan heads are looking forward topurchasing. I know I do since I can plan around Jordan releases from one shoe to the next. If you want to pay double/triple for your kicks just to get thembefore release, then so be it. That's your thing......I would spend my money differently but you do u, and I really appreciate it. Everyone reallyappreciates it, regardless what they may say. Who else would give us the heads up on upcoming kicks with such detail? Your Cool Grey Spiz'ike video made mefor sure want to get them......still can't wait, but I aint paying $300+ to get them.

One thing I do want to say is that you give a full discussion on the kicks you are showing. I get to see the sole, insole, midsole, tongues (both sides),multiple angles.....especially the profile shots and top down shots.....heck, you even show the tags. While your videos are raw and sometimes quite amateurish,you show great enthusiasm and joy while doing it. Maze is well-polished and it just flows........BUT YOU show us details on every aspect of the shoes. THAT iswhat I want to see and hear, REGARDLESS of how much knowledge of Air Jordans' history you possess. Keep doing your thing!

Anyway, THIS black/red 6 RINGS shoe will NOT make it on my feet or to my house. It's hideous and I'm extremely glad you were able to show me that.

Back
Top Bottom