Air Jordan "Sky High" {pics}

Joined Jul 1, 2007
Well I have no idea what these are,,but all i know is these are supposed to be called "sky high",,but either way they look like a jordan version of chuck taylors to me,,does anybody know exactly what these are??

Joined Apr 5, 2007
they were ment to test how well the jumpman would last on the upper part of the shoe. i think they did that to see if it would work for the VII's

Joined Dec 30, 2006
I want these bad...There was supposed to be a black/gold pair to drop with the DMP, but it got scrapped
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Joined Mar 7, 2007
There was one on ebay not too long ago. Of each model actually...I don't think they went for too high of a price.
TEAM corNhuskers​

Joined Apr 3, 2002
Very old pics. Again, most of the shoes you post have been posted years ago.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Joined Sep 21, 2006
To the dude that keeps starting these post.... your late.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Joined Oct 9, 2000
How do you think everyone learned about all these shoes? With posts like these. Get off this kids nuts. This is what Niketalk and the Jordan Brand forum are for, knowledge. If you type any Jordan question in google in brings you to Niketalk. Weird.

The Sky Highs were to test the Jumpman on the side of the shoe from what I know, I think for the VII's. Up to that point Jumpmans were only found on the tounge or the sole of the shoe.

The other pair of shoes you posted were a shoe that is completely different from the Sky Highs and I think were made a few years ago, could have been more than that.

Joined Jul 18, 2007
whats with all of the retread posts

this is getting ridiculous
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Joined Nov 13, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]To the dude that keeps starting these post.... your late.[hr][/hr]
TEAM WE MAJOR​

AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
EA ID TAG (ps2): Deadserious5
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558

"Wait.....Oh u mad cuz im stylin on you"

Joined Aug 24, 2007
man u guys suck...he makes post to learn something new, why u guys always gotta be conceided smart @#%$, no one really cares if u been on NT for 5 years and seen it all, theres other people who also want to learn, just becacause someone does not know something doesnt make him dumb...

Joined Apr 5, 2007
those are the 23s

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Joined Dec 19, 2004
last ones are one of the best looking ones.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Joined Sep 2, 2006
Like xfile 11 said, the Sky Highs were made to test the Jumpman on the side of the shoe. The other pair of shoes are unreleased samples of the Jordan Dunks I think.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now