Air Jordan "Sky High" {pics}

Well I have no idea what these are,,but all i know is these are supposed to be called "sky high",,but either way they look like a jordan version of chuck taylors to me,,does anybody know exactly what these are??

they were ment to test how well the jumpman would last on the upper part of the shoe. i think they did that to see if it would work for the VII's

I want these bad...There was supposed to be a black/gold pair to drop with the DMP, but it got scrapped
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

There was one on ebay not too long ago. Of each model actually...I don't think they went for too high of a price.
TEAM corNhuskers​

the white and grey and orange ones are :smokin
smokin.gif

For trade :Dinosaur jr. sz.10

Very old pics. Again, most of the shoes you post have been posted years ago.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

To the dude that keeps starting these post.... your late.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

How do you think everyone learned about all these shoes? With posts like these. Get off this kids nuts. This is what Niketalk and the Jordan Brand forum are for, knowledge. If you type any Jordan question in google in brings you to Niketalk. Weird.

The Sky Highs were to test the Jumpman on the side of the shoe from what I know, I think for the VII's. Up to that point Jumpmans were only found on the tounge or the sole of the shoe.

The other pair of shoes you posted were a shoe that is completely different from the Sky Highs and I think were made a few years ago, could have been more than that.

whats with all of the retread posts

this is getting ridiculous
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Quote:
To the dude that keeps starting these post.... your late.
TEAM WE MAJOR​

AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
EA ID TAG (ps2): Deadserious5
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558

"Wait.....Oh u mad cuz im stylin on you"

man u guys suck...he makes post to learn something new, why u guys always gotta be conceided smart @#%$, no one really cares if u been on NT for 5 years and seen it all, theres other people who also want to learn, just becacause someone does not know something doesnt make him dumb...

those are the 23s

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

last ones are one of the best looking ones.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Like xfile 11 said, the Sky Highs were made to test the Jumpman on the side of the shoe. The other pair of shoes are unreleased samples of the Jordan Dunks I think.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Back
Top Bottom