Air Jordan Sole Seek Retro Hunt – Starting Today (Via SneakerFiles)

Via SneakerFiles

air-jordan-sole-seek-retro-hunt-starting-today.jpg

Only a few days ago, we reported that the release date for three of the Air Jordan Silver Anniversary sneakers had been pushed back a week and we also informed you about how Jordan Brandis giving you the opportunity to win once-in-a-lifetime prizes throughtheir Sole Seek Retro Hunt campaign. This contest started today andJordan Brand will continue to release clues until March 19th. Two clueshave already been released, and they both deal with Spike Lee and hisrelationship with the development of the Air Jordan legacy. All youneed to do is become a Team Jordan member and follow the latest news onJB's Blog or the Sole Seek Twitter (while you're there, be sure to follow SneakerFiles on Twitter as well).

trans.gif

I dont understand either clue....they are just statements, that lead to nothing.......

JB just send me a list of where to find all the shoes so I can buy the ones I want.....

I was thinking the same exact thing, but I didnt want to start a whole thread for it, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I dont understand either clue....they are just statements, that lead to nothing.......

JB just send me a list of where to find all the shoes so I can buy the ones I want.....

Fail by JB on trying to create hype for a series of un-inspiring shoes. Holler at me when the XI's come out, and spare me with the clues and *$#%. I got enough going on in my life already.

my guess is that it clues for the IV's,
cuz we alllllll know how Mr. blackmon feels about those bad boys

but chill out with the hate on JB with this we just need to
be patient with these things were just on the second clue
there not ust gonna give it up that quick

Originally Posted by jaerokk

eww

yeah for real...i'm not about to waste my time deciphering clues like sherlock holmes for a pair of sneakers that i'm not even crazy about.

Sorry JB...but this is just dumb
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom