Air Jordan Spiz'ike - "Fresh Since 1985" - Available...

Heads up...was browsing Swoosh.com a few minutes ago and saw that the Air Jordan Spiz'ike - "Fresh Since 1985" (White/Fire Red-Black) wereavailable in FSR...$105.00 on Swoosh.com...haven't checked NDC...but I assume they are available on there also for $175.00...thought the release date was01/09/09?.....

also posted in the Nike Retro...Offical Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...mods please delete if not appropriate for this forum...

i just picked them up from shoetrends for 125.. not bad at all.. wouldnt pay 175.. i wish i could of gotten them for 105
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Heads up...was browsing Swoosh.com a few minutes ago and saw that the Air Jordan Spiz'ike - "Fresh Since 1985" (White/Fire Red-Black) were available in FSR...$105.00 on Swoosh.com...haven't checked NDC...but I assume they are available on there also for $175.00...thought the release date was 01/09/09?.....

also posted in the Nike Retro...Offical Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...mods please delete if not appropriate for this forum...
just noticed that they are no longer posted/available...must have been a glitch of some sort...wonder if anyone was able to cop?...if need be,mods please delete at your discretion...

105.00 with the swoosh account thats money i need to get a hook up or just a swoosh account

Originally Posted by dcortes23

105.00 with the swoosh account thats money i need to get a hook up or just a swoosh account

Straight up. I've been trying for years to get a swoosh membership or a Flight Club membership...

Originally Posted by rauls054

thanks for the info but who cares about spizikes for real

$*!* dude... really. Ever think people buy shoes that they like? Why because there isnt any hype on them there crap?

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by rauls054

thanks for the info but who cares about spizikes for real

$*!* dude... really. Ever think people buy shoes that they like? Why because there isnt any hype on them there crap?
i never said that im just saying i dont care for it if you all whant to buy a pair of shaqs or a pair retros its you opinion im just giving minethats all
happy.gif

i ordered them from shoetrends and then got a email they refunded me cuz they sold out
frown.gif
.. im sooooooo pisssed!!

i dont like these... white cements, and classic greens are the best colorways to come out imo

these arent on swoosh or ndc. and they are gay anyways. the ONLY good colorways of spizikes is the cool greys

Back
Top Bottom