AIR JORDAN SPIZ'IKES INFRAREDS

they ok i might cop. when people say they look like fakes what do u mean
the colors or how they r put together?

Yuck
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND JB IS DOING A SPIZIKE INSPIRED FROM EACH # JORDAN THAT GOES IN TO THE SPIZIKE
SO
3'S:FIRE RED
4'S: BLACK CEMENT
5'S: GRAPE
6'S: BLACK INFRARED
20'S: BLACK PATENT/STEALTH

Correct,

These all actually come w/retro cards and it tells you how the inspiration for each came about.

Ugly. But no matter what cw Jordan brand throws at us someone
out there is gonna like it. So they make money regardless
unfortunately.

i need to see these in person. Like the Fresh since 85s...people said they looked like crap because there was too much going on...but in truth its one of the best spizikes that ever came out. Ima give these things a chance...

it looks like some1 color blind designed them. why is it that JB thinks clear soles can always save a shoe? SMH they should have released these.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

it looks like some1 color blind designed them. why is it that JB thinks clear soles can always save a shoe? SMH they should have released these.
as i stated before the actual reason JB threw a clear sole on these becuase the 6s have clear soles and thats the numbered jordan these are inspired from

In a word, no. In two words, hell no. In three words hell f'n naw! In four words hell mutha f'n naw!! I think yall get the idea.

NJstress03 wrote:
as i stated before the actual reason JB threw a clear sole on these becuase the 6s have clear soles and thats the numbered jordan these are inspired from

i understand what u said fam, but if u noticed there have been a couple of crappy JB releases this year that they tried to put a clear sole on. like the perforated spiz'ikes
sick.gif
 and some of the team jordans (not sure of the names)

Wat da fΠ¢k is that.. the only spizike I like is the fire red and gray cw the online release, which I then ended up selling them for 130
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND JB IS DOING A SPIZIKE INSPIRED FROM EACH # JORDAN THAT GOES IN TO THE SPIZIKE
SO
3'S:FIRE RED
4'S: BLACK CEMENT
5'S: GRAPE
6'S: BLACK INFRARED
20'S: BLACK PATENT/STEALTH

Correct,

These all actually come w/retro cards and it tells you how the inspiration for each came about.
so when will these colors release?

Back
Top Bottom