Air Jordan True Flight GS - Urban Safari Pack (SneakerFiles.com)

Via SneakerFiles
Earlier today, we showcased the "Urban Safari Pack" Air Jordan I (1) GS, and we now have the second sneaker from that pack to feature. Along with the aforementioned AJ1, this Air Jordan True Flight will also be dropping exclusively in gradeschool sizes. This pair hosts a rather simple colorway composed of a white upper with black accents seen on the sole, ankle, and tongue, while red accents can be seen via the midsole and heel. A couple other key aspects of this sneaker include a multicolored tongue and a slight white speckle effect on the black outsole. The Air Jordan True Flight GS from the Urban Safari Pack will be available at your local Air Jordan retailers in the coming weeks.

air-jordan-true-flight-gs-urban-safari-pack-1.jpg
trans.gif

air-jordan-true-flight-gs-urban-safari-pack-2.jpg

air-jordan-true-flight-gs-urban-safari-pack-3.jpg

air-jordan-true-flight-gs-urban-safari-pack-4.jpg

air-jordan-true-flight-gs-urban-safari-pack-5.jpg

They look just like the one, that was already released. But just a slight different upper.

Damn Jordan Brand. Stop with this madness.
smh.gif

If the cops come knocking on my door. And asked who killed Jordan Brand. I'm going to tell them. They did it to thier self.
tired.gif

So we've all seen this model by now, & I'd imagine most of us look at this skip, & instantly think: "fake VII". I know I do, forbetter or for worse. Blah.

Having said that? ..these 2 CW's aren't too appealing, IMO, but w/e. To each their own.

I Think the Black or Charcoal joint w/the White stitching is by far the best CW of this shoe, & that's still not dope enuff'ta get me after it.Blah.

Been kickin'around the idead of coppin'the Chambray/Graphite VII joints for a minute, love that CW for w/e reason. Everytime I see a TF, my braintravels to VII's, and then that shoe. Ugh. ..not enough time in a day. ..rambling, my bad.

they should have jus made these into a AJ VII. would not have hurt to as some color to the midsole as well.

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

So we've all seen this model by now, & I'd imagine most of us look at this skip, & instantly think: "fake VII". I know I do, for better or for worse. Blah.
Exactly.

i like the concept but couldnt purchase those, for the price tag on these, your better off just buying some 7's from the CDP.

Back
Top Bottom