Not open for further replies.
All I want are the 3m's
tired.gif

dammmmmmmmmmmm
these pics makes them look great
i hope is not just the pic
cant wait to see em in person
the box is pretty hot tooo

thats what im talking they look good in these pics but those other pics man they looked fake

Originally Posted by reddinfo

thats what im talking they look good in these pics but those other pics man they looked fake
- Yo, Hi-Def cameras always make sneakers look better.
laugh.gif

They even made the 2K9 look good.
glasses.gif

cant tell how the quality is from the pics, I mean these are taken to showcase them in the best light possible, not candidly as they really are

Ive been on the fence and this got me tippin towards a cop, but I have SOOOOO much red in my collection I might just get nubucks. I mean the quality will probbe equal, not like the pack or the nubucks would have a drastic difference from the other

lol at how the top of the pull out box has like a bite mark or something in it.

Maze, THANK YOU for the info

does anyone know approx how long before release retail stores start getting shoes in, like the nubucks and these?

So, from the box, I'd say that they are still called "Raging Bull" and not "Ice And Fire"? So much rumor
tongue.gif
Well anyway I don'tcare, I won't cop anyway!

i look these alot, the box, shoes and the story behind them. those pics make the red suede ones' suede quality look like the XX1's.

box is hot but these sneakers are going to look nasty with piss yellow sole good luck guys

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by reddinfo

- Yo, Hi-Def cameras always make sneakers look better.
laugh.gif

They even made the 2K9 look good.
glasses.gif

2k9 is a good looking shoe and they feel great a big sleeper from people who don't like something new and wanna get stuck with "retro"

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

lol u guys are flippers bro..most everyone was hating now they gana cop??

For real. You guys are stupid, these pics are more touched up than Kim K's model pics...

HAHAHAH WACKKKKK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom