Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

GOT in
pimp.gif
 scared me for a sec didn't get the tweet till 39s later. I hope this new idea is the end of bots.... who am I kidding those slimes will still try to figure something out, probly already have

Last edited:
Ok I'm still on the fence but I decided to try for Nike DC and got my first RSVP!!! Sorry to sound like a noob but if I don't end up copping and I don't pick up my pair will something happen? They'll just give it to the public right? And they won't keep me on record for just RSVP-ing and not actually picking them up? Thanks!

this might be too simple an answer, but you're DM'ing them right? not replying to their tweet. you have to send a direct message in order to be eligible
yeah im DMing them haha

i dont use twitter very much so excuse my mis-use of "tweet"

seeing my DMs with NikeDC is so sad

it's just full of all my empty RSVPs

feeling like a needy girlfriend 
mean.gif

I got thought at NTNY. Apparently alot of people got manually. Bot sites also had success tho. They'll figure it out in time, they always do.

understood but its still big as well right? And the tongue on the 4s has always been big hasnt it? People still complain about it. Its not a big deal to me i was just wondering (unless its starts going up my shin like im about to play soccer)

Imo opinion the bigger the better on the v

see a few rsvp site had a hard time with this release. all store at the same time had them crashing

Back
Top Bottom