Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Whew, Shoe Gods were on my side this morning, Bot didn't come through on NDC, had em in cart on FNL but didn't want to take my chances with payments getting declined so I got beginners Carpal Tunnels from Eastbay but somehow got through. This is the first time ever that I've gotten through on there. Got an 11.5

View media item 455415

Waited in line at NDC, got through on FNL, added a 9 to my cart, went to pay, splash page, NDC kicks me out of line and sells out, 9 sells out at FNL, get throughs again on FNL and add a 10.5 to my cart, pay with PayPal, confirm, order canceled.

Eastbay time!

Fnl came through for once, got my wifes pair that I missed on ndc.

Got 2 on ndc, 1 for me and 1 for friend.  Hopefully everyone else was just as successful.

Got through Eastbay, just hoping they don't cancel my order like last time with the Jordan 1 Black Toe. 
No Black Toe, at least give me Black Grape ! 

I don't know that these are limited like some say.  Seems like plenty to go around.
More than the 88's, about the same as the black toes. 

in order of hardest to get:

88's>Black toe>Blk Grape>Bred IV>Bred XI> OG Grape> Thunder IV> Spizikes

Ok kid, do you know what sarcasm is? It's OBVIOUS these weren't produced in the same amount as White Grape 5's, you clown.

Clown? You are the one trying to make jokes on here, with your "SARCASM" :stoneface: I suggest you join the circus because you are the only clown right now. Have a nice day, sir. >D

Gheeze gets pair they.......... wern't that limited. Maybe you have a great internet connection or maybe you got lucky. I mean i was able to get 3 pairs of 88's cause FNL glichted and put 3 in my checkout cart. Sometimes the chips fall in your favor. Lots of dudes that are having their first or secound fail. I'm one of those guys. I already had a pair locked up since thurs, but was trying to help a friend out with a 10 and failed. If other than posting crap abouth numbers you no nothing about, maybe since we all don't know exact numbers read some previous post (FROM TRUSTED MEMBERS), about how spots have had much less stock, less stores with them, and less online sell outs were much quicker son........  AND NOW THE RACE CARD BEING PLAYED COME ON MY DUDE COME ON............... IGNORNCE KNOWS NO RACE!!!

Just got them off footlocker at 8:46 EST. 

Messed up on NDC and clicked on the picture link instead of the site link...

and for the ones who talked all that **** but then landed a pair today
That's the most idiotic and cruel thing I've ever seen. F"in punks.

Sorry rant over and not pointed towards OP

Last edited by a moderator:
it is annoying that nike has the twitter picture with the twitter link. why is the picture link there? to mess with people?

FNL wouldn't take my CC for the first time ever and NDC struck out like always . But I deff got my pre-order .
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom