Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I don't know that these are limited like some say.  Seems like plenty to go around.

More than the 88's, about the same as the black toes. 

in order of hardest to get:

88's>Black toe>Blk Grape>Bred IV>Bred XI> OG Grape> Thunder IV> Spizikes
Black toes were the hardest and most limited of all the shoes you mentioned. Bred 11's were flat out the easiest to obtain shoe of the last 12 months. 88's weren't that hard either I was able to scoop one off Ndc and fnl for a friend who was havin trouble. Black toes... Finishline barely had a full size run.

First strike out of the year..it hurts 
laugh.gif
.. nah ill be ok tho 
I got ya bro.  Found ya a pair.  Text me.
Wow what!!! .. ok i'm gonna hit you up right now... appreciate this like crazy.

Black toes were the hardest and most limited of all the shoes you mentioned. Bred 11's were flat out the easiest to obtain shoe of the last 12 months. 88's weren't that hard either I was able to scoop one off Ndc and fnl for a friend who was havin trouble. Black toes... Finishline barely had a full size run.
You seem to be forgetting about the Royals. NDC and FTL didn't have any and FL sold out almost instantly. 

Came through on FTL and EB. Just have to be a clicking drone for 10-45 minutes.

Sigh, it's starting to get monotonous but these shoes are hot. I like them more than the white joints (not a huge fan of white shoes).

got 3 pairs online, not able to get my reserved pair at NTNY due to the 8-9am pickup time.

They'll probably sell them right after the RSVP is over.

Another success story to add to the collection. After submitting payment getting !SPLASHED! to death on FNL, I decided to try my luck on FTL and they came through. Get Em Peeps!!:smokin

Back
Top Bottom