Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

lmao I think I met the Guy who bought these, seen a Guy n the mall today with something like these. They were so phony looking ppl who don't even rock jays were looking at em funny
roll.gif

The really funny thing is that whatever material they used (looks like nubuck) looks better than the long nubuck JB chose to use on the adult sizes.

Saw a dude wearing his the other day with some camo shorts. Looked real nice on feet. Made me glad I got them. Not really a fan with jeans.

Maybe next summer with my fire reds and grapes [shrug]
Magic, where u located at? I rock mine with camo shorts all the time haha

Would look 10000000x better with Durabuck / Nubuck uppers.
Durabuck looks more flat and well durable... i put baby oil on my black grapes, I EVEN PUT IT ON THE TONGUE, and it made everything look better, including the tongue. Not sure really if anyone cares. It dulled out that purple tongue pretty well. Now all i have to do is dull down that taffy purple on the side...

(This is some random custom... but they could possibly look like this, if they dropped)
We've been knowing It's "The year of the V" ... That info isn't new, however i'm sure a lot of you cats will scoop black Grapes, if they launch.
That being said, I won't have to buy as much this year, as I'm done with Vs -- waaaay too many in the shoe room.
I'll just wait patiently for the the VI drops that are coming, then go HAM

they going to be dust collectors now or no

seems like dust and dirt would stick..could be wrong
no it made the suede hard so its almost like hard black leather, its really weird but i like it. 

VERY VERY similar to the Fear V texture, except black

Back
Top Bottom