Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I see these on Sneakerape.com for $275, but my questions to those who may know, is Sneakerape legit? and has anyone ordered from them? I'm hearing alot about these sneaker websites messing with people and wrong shipments, late shipments, no shipments lol and i don't want to be one of them.

Bro, worse case is you get your money back. I would pre-order and also plan to get a pair on release day. If you strike out on release day you have the pre-order to fall back on.
Most of the pre-order guys are decent, but of course they cannot guarantee a pair so do some research and you should be good to go.

I think they run the same as the V's from 2010.

I wore my Metallics the other day and they fit the same as my grapes. Both size 10.

I agree totally, same sizing at least in my size 13's
I didn't grab those blasphemous Metallics from 2010, guess I should've clarified my reference to the 06 pair. I can tell you that my 06 pairs run TTS and these new Vs do not.

Local spot only getting 20 pair, they got like 60 pair of the 11 lows. So Do ur homework, most will miss out

i got a pair yesterday for $240.00

store i got em at only had 12 pairs i think and its their only location that had the black grape 5's

Last edited:
I see these on Sneakerape.com for $275, but my questions to those who may know, is Sneakerape legit? and has anyone ordered from them? I'm hearing alot about these sneaker websites messing with people and wrong shipments, late shipments, no shipments lol and i don't want to be one of them.
For that much you could get on ebay and do local pickup from a reseller

SoCal heads watch out with your local ftl managers we have been tracking down shadyess

i thought u didnt like these because of the material
the pairs that i saw on line looked ashy

i wanted the shoe but i didn't want the fingertips of the sweatshop workers or the people that smuggle the shoes out the factory on em
i wanted a retail store picked up pair and didn't want to go through the trouble of waiting on line for them

plus the pair i got had none of these problems

Last edited:
I hope I can trade an extra black toe 1 for these straight up. Won't be able to cop cuz of work =/

Definetly looking to cop these. From the pics material looking dope. Hopefully its as easy cop as the grapes but doubt it.

We got ours in Wednesday and I must say I like the GS versions better lol that suede on the mens is just wrong IMO idk if all of them are like that but a good 80% of ours have pretty substantial scuffs on them straight outta the box, its insane... ive been wondering for a while if my store gets b-grades, any feedback? its a mom and pops spot, is there any truth to say that maybe these places do in fact get sent b-grade material? cause some of them look worn :smh:

well when I was doing the early preview vid on them I had to go thru a few boxes to even find a non ashy one... and it was still ashy lol.. but then again my boys spot on had 1 & a half size runs for the shoe.... the GS were perfect thou... it makes no sense but w.e. I dont want them

Northridge mall should be getting one FSR
One FSR? Oh I can imagine the line for the tickets now 
mean.gif

With all these pics w/ these IG filters i cain't tell if these are ashy or not.

Yeah I think they are. Any pair I saw, all have the same finish. They say its the suede on it, the one that shows direction when you touch the suede. So I don't know, it bugs me out to. It just makes the shoe look old, even if they are deadstock ! Damn ! Cause I really like these, the whole colour switch up and all ! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom