Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I am 4 for 4 on eastbay the last few  retro releases, and had the 3's in my cart and decided against em.

I decided last minute to get these, got up and it seemed like it was not happening, looked down at the clock and at 8:   23

got the message I love to see "only one pair per"

nice.

Screw it, I give up. Going back to bed.

They better announce a Yeezus tour by the time I wake up to make up for this.....

Who's heart jumped with that nba store tweet
man what!!! i didnt even finish readin the damn thing then i got mad af 

mad.gif

HATE the new 'wait in line' crap they now have on ndc...used to be you click then immediately you know if youre good or not..now u have to wait 10-20 min just to see what up....

that being said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
got my size 11 on ndc after an agonizing 20 min wait time. great way to start my week long vacation, ill b on a plane to mexico in 6 hours...congrats to all who copped. sorry guys who struck out ive been there.
eyes.gif

u salty fam?

negros...?

RACIST.

Jays4Day23's Sodium level: 10/10.

:rofl: I'm no where near salty. It's just annoying when people like you say stuff without ANY validity. It's like the idiot kids on IG that say somebody shoes are fake because they were probably like 5 when the colorway released so don't know they are real. Seriously, how do you know these were made in the same amount as the white grapes? I'll wait. :smh: As for racist? :lol:

Got lucky with FL. Even though I want these, I wonder if I can trade them for the white grapes since I like those better and missed out on those

Was sheddin thug tears at 8:00 on the dot when nike said all sold out, then went to finishline and copped for 20 dollars off wit no tax(nj) now I'm feelin like
boshshower.gif

And I did it all on my phone which puzzles the crap out of me cuz I been striking out usin my phone

wow, finally got thru on FL earlier, filled out credit card info and everything, pressed confirm and then BOOM splash page. such a slap in the face

HATE the new 'wait in line' crap they now have on ndc...used to be you click then immediately you know if youre good or not..now u have to wait 10-20 min just to see what up....

that being said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
got my size 11 on ndc after an agonizing 20 min wait time. great way to start my week long vacation, ill b on a plane to mexico in 6 hours...congrats to all who copped. sorry guys who struck out ive been there.
eyes.gif

No sahh

Back
Top Bottom