Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I don't know that these are limited like some say.  Seems like plenty to go around.

Footlocker came through ONCE AGAIN last week with the camo foams now these!! FTL has been good to me thank God these are gonna be double boxed
pimp.gif

Was sheddin thug tears at 8:00 on the dot when nike said all sold out, then went to finishline and copped for 20 dollars off wit no tax(nj) now I'm feelin like
boshshower.gif

And I did it all on my phone which puzzles the crap out of me cuz I been striking out usin my phone
PREPARE YOUR SPHINKER FOR "CANCELLATION"

Got conformation email from Eastbay. Don't give up people keep adding to cart. I did that for 30 minutes and it worked. Did the same for the 88s retros back in February. Use Chrome if you have a mac.

Last edited:
glad I was able to cop, put in a lil leg work for raffles but stuck out. NDC all the way!

This really eases some of my pain from missing out on 88s twice already
eyes.gif

well its a wrap .. back to bed get some rest for this game later ...

its been real ... see yall in a few hours

congrats to who got theirs ...
and for the ones who talked all that **** but then landed a pair today

Last edited:
Got conformation email from Eastbay. Don't give up people keep adding to cart. I did that for 30 minutes and it worked. Did the same for the 88s retros back in February. Use Chrome if you have a mac.

Everyone want to be motivational speakers lol

Last edited:
roll.gif
I'm no where near salty. It's just annoying when people like you say stuff without ANY validity. It's like the idiot kids on IG that say somebody shoes are fake because they were probably like 5 when the colorway released so don't know they are real. Seriously, how do you know these were made in the same amount as the white grapes? I'll wait.
mean.gif
As for racist?
laugh.gif
Ok kid, do you know what sarcasm is? It's OBVIOUS these weren't produced in the same amount as White Grape 5's, you clown.

Back
Top Bottom