Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Do you guys see the prices going down anytime soon? I wanna scoop a second pair, or did the beast already put a picture of these on the wall in his cave?

I'm not sure if the price will drop but to keep it trill I suggest you just buy them now man. So you know you are getting an AUTHENTIC retail pair. They got pairs from that other place for retail so me personally I would hate to be duped thinking I got the store pair when I had to pay extra and turn out it not be it. Although, once the person has the receipt you should be okay.

Damn so I saw eastbays were sold out tweet. Ppl are mad salty on this one. LMFAO one dude replied back saying your mom sold out ! Lol he is loving eastbay right now !
smokin.gif

roll.gif
 lmfao.. thanks for the good laugh ya'll

i7 CPU processors, over 12gigs of ram, Verizon FiOS connection or Google Fiber required.

And Windows 8.

Done and done my brother. 

I do it on a windows xp machine with a 7 yr old processor with half a gb of ram and a hotspotted 4g for wifi. Xp for life :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my RSVP, was waiting in line as well for left over pairs that didn't get picked up. Total 4.5 hours waiting. Came out with my 10, nephews 8 and my cuz 10.5. Like I said, PUT IN THAT WORK AND YOU WILL SUCCED. U gotta WANT it.View media item 455489

Damn, after striking out this morning on all fronts I checked out Ebay thinking I could find a reasonably priced pair.
After seeing no size 13's for less than $270 and the auction still going I threw in the towel. .

To make myself feel better I just broke out my DS pair of 2013 White Grapes and threw em on.
Damn nice kicks...

Picked up my RSVP, was waiting in line as well for left over pairs that didn't get picked up. Total 4.5 hours waiting. Came out with my 10, nephews 8 and my cuz 10.5. Like I said, PUT IN THAT WORK AND YOU WILL SUCCED. U gotta WANT it.View media item 455489

Bro, outta respect for the others, it's not always hard work that's the difference maker.
Some people have responsibilities and cannot run all over town getting lottery tics.
Others, like myself were faced with the fact that no stores within 2.5 hours of me had any these so
online was my only option.

Don't blame the reseller, but the people who are willing to pay that price. Resellers would be dumb not to play the economics game.

QFTQFTQFT

been trying to tell people this for the longest. everyone on here wants to blame the resellers but if there's money to be made you'd be stupid to not go and get it. the people buying create the market. if nobody was ever willing to pay more than retail on anything there would be no such thing as reselling.

i could care less about these or any other Jordan shoe made in the last 10 years but i'm glad to see at least one other person on NT who gets it.

San Antonio ftl got got for every pair they had. Waiting on police to take statement from campers. 160 pair mens and gs combined. Wowwwwww

So what they just ran up in ftl and just snatched all those pairs ??  

And only these?

This is a new all time low. Not even a confirmation page :smh:

2 PEOPLE PLACED BIDS :lol:

Bro, outta respect for the others, it's not always hard work that's the difference maker.
Some people have responsibilities and cannot run all over town getting lottery tics.
Others, like myself were faced with the fact that no stores within 2.5 hours of me had any these so
online was my only option.
I totally agree, I keep saying, at the end of the day, they're just shoes. There are more important things in grown peoples' lives like responsibilities as you mentioned. For me, there's also things that take precedence like making money and making come ups.

i7 CPU processors, over 12gigs of ram, Verizon FiOS connection or Google Fiber required.

And Windows 8.

Done and done my brother. 
cpu and ram and windows 8 has nothing to do w/ online copping.. Noob! I can still beat you with my single core running on XP

Last edited:
Called Champs sports for payment verification in advance since they are notorious for delayed shipment. The rep saw that i got another pair from Eastbay and ask me why do i need 2 pairs... lol.

Its seems they are very aware of the resellers now, i wonder what they gonna do on someone who got 4+ pairs under the same name?

no luck but i dont feel pressed to pay resell for them , my black metallic 5's and white grapes will do, on to the playoff 8's and shadows ,congratz to whoever was able to cop 

Finishline just trolled the hell out of me.

sent me an email saying I left something in my cart. :smh:

ain't nothing in there!

Last edited:
I Woke up at a 10:05 am for the 8am release and was NOT able to order a pair online. Never again will I trust my phone's alarm clock. I'm so madd I missed this release.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom