Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

i7 CPU processors, over 12gigs of ram, Verizon FiOS connection or Google Fiber required.

And Windows 8.

Done and done my brother. 
dude u dont need any of that to cop off those sites lol. i have a new imac with cable net at 30mbps and i cop off those sites EVERY RELEASE. and no my new imac isnt the i7 model either.

Does anybody know if for FNL is it better to use the twitter link or go straight to the site? I struck out going to straight to the site.

Theoretically, I doubt computer equipment will dictate or predicate successful acquisition online. I'm operating an HP Windows 7 (don't even know what version), have the not high speed AT&T DSL, I was still able to get the white Grape V  from Champs site 1.5 month ago.

And its not that serious to use multiple computer devices like some people have claimed to do.

I assume its perseverance and luck of getting through regarding online hunts on release mornings.
using the white grapes as an example of u copped with your current cpu setup is a horrible example bro. EVERYBODY who put effort into copping those got them.very easy cop they were a general release.

Try calling them
roll.gif

silly *** questions man. smh

just picked my pair up, lucky enough to win my raffle at champs, i saw 8 raffle pages only 15 people got selected i lucked out on this one

Called Champs sports for payment verification in advance since they are notorious for delayed shipment. The rep saw that i got another pair from Eastbay and ask me why do i need 2 pairs... lol.

Its seems they are very aware of the resellers now, i wonder what they gonna do on someone who got 4+ pairs under the same namu 
u can order a pair from champs, eastbay , footlocker and foot action if u want. even tho they r owned by same co. and sell from same stock they are still their own brands.

didnt think these shoes were so limitedddd.....but they realy are more limited than retro 3 88s tried ndc no luck but copped for resell for $260 cheapest price ive seen still glad i was able to cop

didnt think these shoes were so limitedddd.....but they realy are more limited than retro 3 88s tried ndc no luck but copped for resell for $260 cheapest price ive seen still glad i was able to cop
these absolutely were limited. not many ppl thought they would be either.

QFTQFTQFT

been trying to tell people this for the longest. everyone on here wants to blame the resellers but if there's money to be made you'd be stupid to not go and get it. the people buying create the market. if nobody was ever willing to pay more than retail on anything there would be no such thing as reselling.

i could care less about these or any other Jordan shoe made in the last 10 years but i'm glad to see at least one other person on NT who gets it.

I never blamed the resellers. I've always said that its the BUYER that decides the price, really. Obviously, resellers will get as much as the buyer is willing to pay. My original post was about the fact that I feel like there are more resellers than people that actually want them for themselves. People on here get way too high strung so quickly. Pop a xani bro.

I
seriously bro?? wtf kind of question is that?? how do i find out if my store is selling them?? lmao..never dawned on u to maybe call them instead of asking a shoe forum??

I didn't have time cause i work all week. My mall doesn't open til' 10 PST. Im right by the store right now and no one is inside.

If the Texas Rangers cover San Antonio jurisdiction, that Foot Locker spot that got bum rushed for their stock of black Grape V this morning might have to enlist Walker and his partner, Trivette for help to recover that stock.

using the white grapes as an example of u copped with your current cpu setup is a horrible example bro. EVERYBODY who put effort into copping those got them.very easy cop they were a general release.
Not everybody got them, many people on here tried online and came up short even though they were somewhat high enough in numbers.

Store I copped from made u buy merchandise at 20% Off. Initially said we had to buy the shirt tees & hat. I don't do that matchy corny ish. Told them I buy thousands of dollars worth of sneakers a yr and will never do business with them. Then the say just buy anything. Pick up 2 pair of stance socks and some not so bad looking JB shorts. After getting in car I notice $193 total. She took 20% off the shoes also!!! Alll 3 items for only $18 over retail son. Never this lucky.

I hope everyone that wanted a pair got it. And good luck to the people still trying to get a pair.

I was able to grab a 10.5 and 12 from FTL about an hour after they dropped. For The homies who struck out for raffles. Didn't think they would be as limited as they were.

These went way faster than the white grapes
I honestly wouldn't know because I didn't try to get them. But I hope most people lucked out and got theirs at least.

I wanted them, but stuck to my guns of wanting them based on the chalky look. It wasn't worth the effort for me since it was out of my preference. That's just me though.

Woke up at 7:40am, got something to drink and accidentally fell right back sleep. All kinds of salty right now LOL. Congrats to everyone that got their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom