Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

laugh.gif

I wouldn't say they are ashy per se. It's more of how they look in pictures and from certain angles. The material is damn near identical the the Wolf Grey V.

Went 0'fer today. Js got back from my local FNL that did FCFS all HS kids in the very front which I found out camped since 7am FRIDAY with two different parents to fund their "sneaker game". right before they handed the tickets one of the kids in front went to the back of the line and offered his pair for $20 (became a bidding war after all the tickets were handed out). To make matters worse the dude in front of me, who got there seconds before me got the last pair which I coulda used for trade. They only had 11 pairs to give out. Pretty salty morning for sure. Congrats to everyone that copped and good luck to everyone still searching.

my pair looks a little ashy when i got it this morning but luckily i have suede protectant spray
ohwell.gif
 sprayed a little after that sparkling clean
happy.gif

Struck out online and all my local raffles. To top it off the person who was supposed to do a lookout in my size 13 fell thru..guess people can't keep their word. Sucks when you put in all this legwork and come up short.
Don't worry my dude. Not sure who fell through on you but im still looking for ya!

I just sold my sz 11 to a shorty outside the store that missed them FOR COST...feel like I did my good deed for the week

now I just gotta move this 10.5 and make a profit. This one guy is saying $275, y'all know that means nothing til the money is in your hand

good luck to y'all still searching

First pair in a while we've really wanted that werent able to cop. Just docked from a cruise at 7:30 and tried from just my phone but service was terrible. Still tried though. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom