Air Jordan V Retro L'Style White/Emerald Green-Grape Ice

my friend copped em at planet sports last sept 20, then he came back to buy another pair but they put the stocks on hold ....supposedly they received an email not to sell em until the 30th......

lucky boy..
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

:smh:
nono.gif
someone tried to wholesale stocks at the rockwell branch.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
Oh, and for the record, before someone accuses me again of having a hand in this move, I deny any involvement in clearing stocks for this delivery.

don't you worry,past is past..it's time to move on..
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
don't you worry,past is past.

That's not what your friend is implying on another board.

Look.

Quote:
But forget Stadium in Rockwell, I don't think there will be anything left and you know why...

:smh:
nono.gif

Anyway, from what I know, only 18 pairs reached Power Plant. The store accepted reservations starting early September that's why as of this afternoon, only 1 pair of size 8 and 1 pair of size 10.5 are available.

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

191318533.jpg

191318529.jpg

191318523.jpg

vungaw ...sir permission to post pics of your pair sir! *ala CMT style*
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

hopefully my sister can grab me a pair tomorrow...
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

again mga peeps , don't sleep on this one , the quality is ok if you have the chance to choose properly from all the pairs

hayop mega shang rockwell glorietta nike stadiums all pairs reserved already!!!

planet sports rockwell glorietta vmall has them and good thing no reservations allowed!!!

8 8.5 10.5 11 12 13 one pair each (vmall)

9 9.5 10 two pairs each (vmall)

quality is decent but make sure you check the soles. the ones i saw has a lot of yellowing already
Original Jordan Trunner (white/red/black) Sizes 9,10
XX 3/4 Sizes 9,10
XX (first colorway) Size 10
Considered BB low Size 9.5

Back
Top Bottom