Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Damn! I remember this story was covered all over the news. Can’t believe 30 years have gone by. Rest in peace to all the kids that lost their young lives, during and after this era.
C74915D0-272F-4415-B81B-C249C85D20D1.jpeg

Stadium Goods has them right now for 269 if you interested.
Just saw an email from them promoting that. I literally said to myself out loud, "**** off." Like wow, reselling at a $69 markup two days before they officially release. How enticing :lol:
Right it's just a little extra hustle. I own my own business and invest but in my free time I still like to hustle....I need the outlets to open back up, hoping they got alot of stuff out, once they do. May 12th here.
Totally respect that. Sometimes I think of doing it, too, but with my job and especially living in L.A. and the time suck it is to drive around to stores and even the outlets, I just don't have the capacity for it. Most times, the ROI on the time and effort involved means I'd rather just do something else I actually want to do LOL.

Damn! I remember this story was covered all over the news. Can’t believe 30 years have gone by. Rest in peace to all the kids that lost their young lives, during and after this era.
C74915D0-272F-4415-B81B-C249C85D20D1.jpeg

I remember getting that issue in the mail.

I got a size 10 from the shock drop. Is there a possibility that I can trade these for a pair of Bred 4's? What yall think?

Just saw an email from them promoting that. I literally said to myself out loud, "**** off." Like wow, reselling at a $69 markup two days before they officially release. How enticing :lol:

Totally respect that. Sometimes I think of doing it, too, but with my job and especially living in L.A. and the time suck it is to drive around to stores and even the outlets, I just don't have the capacity for it. Most times, the ROI on the time and effort involved means I'd rather just do something else I actually want to do LOL.
Yep the ROI wouldn’t be worth the hassle of sourcing the shoes for me unless they were very easy to get.

You right it's definitely different in certain areas. I Doo MOST MY purchases online, but I'm lucky to live in Ohio lol we only got one real outlet for the entire city and it's within 10 minutes of my everyday route, so I fequent it and they always got good returns/ stock room heat. I usually come up a few times a week. With military and hash wall discos it's well worth the hour out of my day.

5’s and 13’s are the burly boi delight

they suit me nicely haha 6’5” 265

they do look kind of clunky on small dudes

Back
Top Bottom