Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I passed on Sneaker Jesus ebay drop

decided to try SNKRS/NDC and asking if they’ll apply 20% off first responder code my wife got afterwards

hopefully I made the right decision

they are beautiful in hand but they run unusually big Length wise and although wider looking than the last purple teal 5 drop they have potential for issues with the pinky toe. I usually wear 13 in just about every shoe including this one seems like I might have to try a 12.5.

Half size down narrow/reg foot folks if you want a more one to one fit.

anyone else noticing the same?

I'm a 10 in all the recent 1s, 3s, 4s, and 11s but went 9.5 on the 2019 Infared 6s

thinking i should do the same with these

had a feeling it would be at 12... I was just curious wasn't going to cop from there anyway.... I'm planning on copping tomorrow from a specific site

I passed on Sneaker Jesus ebay drop

decided to try SNKRS/NDC and asking if they’ll apply 20% off first responder code my wife got afterwards

hopefully I made the right decision

They flat out won't do it for me. Said Jordans were excluded. I used my code to buy some AM1s :smile:

Hibbetts is the only store that sent me a pair of shoes with the insoles MISSING. Out of I don't know how many hundreds of online shoe orders, that has never happened to me before.

When asked about it, they said just send the shoes back for return. No other option. I wasn't impressed with them after that.

I entered a couple raffles but I know I’m taking Ls on those as usual and will have to wake up early and try lol

Haven’t won a raffle since the Spiderman 1s

Of course..... smfh....
Fffffff shiekh
EF3F6F2A-3AAF-4D45-AB93-7D9999C727FE.png

Back
Top Bottom