Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Joined Mar 8, 2019
Can't wait for these. Hopefully the tongue isn't as tall as the 2016 black metallics. If not, I'll aim for 2 pair.

Reactions: ARK
Joined Jan 2, 2007
Had this colorway twice and sold them both. Will make sure I keep these for good this time around.

Joined Jul 27, 2019
You sure have been in the lab tonight. Did you do both the 4 and 5 today?
Hahaha! Cooking up some OG's. I finished up the Gluing on the 5's toe cap tonight and restitched the toe cap after doing the lines on the 4's . It's funny I read all your guy's replys all day at work on the fourms and it's awesone seeing you reply to my post haha.

Joined Oct 6, 2016
Hahaha! Cooking up some OG's. I finished up the Gluing on the 5's toe cap tonight and restitched the toe cap after doing the lines on the 4's . It's funny I read all your guy's replys all day at work on the fourms and it's awesone seeing you reply to my post haha.
Very cool. I respect anyone committed to customizing their own shoes the way they want. As long as you dig em, all is good. Stuff your willing to do, I wouldnt. But always like seeing the effort to make them as close to original as possible. I get it. Do you.

Joined Jul 27, 2019
Very cool. I respect anyone committed to customizing their own shoes the way they want. As long as you dig em, all is good. Stuff your willing to do, I wouldnt. But always like seeing the effort to make them as close to original as possible. I get it. Do you.
It is pretty tedious. I just get off of work and my creative thoughts just start going and I go at it usually. Then go off to the gym and continue my bodybuilding life. Definitely a lot of stuff in the day haha.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now