Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Smh
0A11FCFE-7F02-4BB3-9EB8-D2916518769D.png

If you look at used pairs on GOAT, most pairs have yellowed netting as well. I have a another pair on ice and those look fine, but I'll expect then to yellow with wear.

Netting should not be that yellowed already. Mines are nowhere near that. OPs pair is yellowed like a 2000 pair. My 2013 pair isn’t even that yellow if at all.

It's normal if you wear them.

Look at all the used 2020 pairs on GOAT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230119_110031_GOAT.jpg
    Screenshot_20230119_110031_GOAT.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 255
Fine that way. Wouldn’t mind a used pair for cheap with it. And damn those got cheap

If you wear them outside they’ll yellow. It’s the UV that does it.
I've got a pair only worn inside a dozen times and put back in my dark closet, and they've definitely begun to yellow, regardless. Not much yet, mind you, but it's obvious they aren't the original clear anymore. It's just unavoidable with this IV and V mesh JB uses nowadays.

This is crazy. They shouldn’t be yellowing that fast. Let me pull my pairs out and check :smh:.
I expected it. Not the pee yellow already, but the quick beginnings of yellowing. I wore my 2016 WC 4s 30 times in two years, which is nothing, and the mesh turned noticeably yellow. I decided to just not care anymore. Not like there’s a choice :lol:
That said, I like it far less on 4s than I do on 5s.

Back
Top Bottom