Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Hopefully the 2020 release, is just as great as this retro was...

:nthat:

s-l160009.jpg
s-l160010.jpg
s-l160011.jpg
s-l160012.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

The only difference there needs be is blue netting, soles, and a slight bolder Nike Air logos, on the heels.

1 pair is all I need. I need to circle back and grab the black metallics.

Can't wait for these. Hopefully the tongue isn't as tall as the 2016 black metallics. If not, I'll aim for 2 pair.

Reactions: ARK
Had this colorway twice and sold them both. Will make sure I keep these for good this time around.

You sure have been in the lab tonight. Did you do both the 4 and 5 today?
Hahaha! Cooking up some OG's. I finished up the Gluing on the 5's toe cap tonight and restitched the toe cap after doing the lines on the 4's . It's funny I read all your guy's replys all day at work on the fourms and it's awesone seeing you reply to my post haha.

Hahaha! Cooking up some OG's. I finished up the Gluing on the 5's toe cap tonight and restitched the toe cap after doing the lines on the 4's . It's funny I read all your guy's replys all day at work on the fourms and it's awesone seeing you reply to my post haha.
Very cool. I respect anyone committed to customizing their own shoes the way they want. As long as you dig em, all is good. Stuff your willing to do, I wouldnt. But always like seeing the effort to make them as close to original as possible. I get it. Do you.

Very cool. I respect anyone committed to customizing their own shoes the way they want. As long as you dig em, all is good. Stuff your willing to do, I wouldnt. But always like seeing the effort to make them as close to original as possible. I get it. Do you.

It is pretty tedious. I just get off of work and my creative thoughts just start going and I go at it usually. Then go off to the gym and continue my bodybuilding life. Definitely a lot of stuff in the day haha.

Back
Top Bottom