Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I was watch a video on the air Jordan 34 with wear testers. They were invited to the Nike/AJ property in Beaverton and they showed a photo of some AJ V with a blue sole and NA on the back is this maybe a sample?
Screenshot_2019-09-07-14-17-38-1.png
i see a 23 that i need!

Wow good eye on those 5s I saw that pic in the vid earlier but didn’t really pay any attention.. i’d bet anything those are the 2020s..

Thanks brother, I love the 5's totally need that release bad haha. I need the metallics from 16 too those were beautiful.

I’ve never been a fan of the blue soles either. Really messes with the aesthetic of the original design.

Blue soles are way nice.. ICY!
And they don’t yellow nearly as quickly which is my number one issue with 5s and 6s(and 11s) I cant stand the piss yellow soles.

Not for nothing but if I was served ice that looked blue in a restaurant, I’m getting up and leaving. The clear translucent soles were perfect.

I do agree with you though that delaying that yellow life is a major plus.

thats prob them. also interesting and slightly funny that they went with 94 bc3s. or maybe its an upcoming release?

I'm hoping so that would be dope. I hope they bring the OG 88 mid cut hight I would cop that quick.

thats the first thing i notice in the pic is the 3’s. Way different than the ‘17 release
Just as an aside, after watching that vid on my tv and getting a much bigger and better look at that shot, I think those IIIs are well-preserved ‘94s. Could be wrong but the midsoles look lightly yellowed to me, not like a brand new pair.

I wish we got some better pics of those five shoes because I really think those are a sample or early pair of the 2020 fire reds..
Im with you there these are one of my top 5 favorites for sure. I hope they release theses with that OG fire red color soft 3m tounge and blue out sole that will so clean!

Back
Top Bottom