Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

These and the UNC 3s were the only cops of March I wanted. Seeing the leather quality on these puts everyone mind at ease haha. Hopefully these will be a FSR "GR" and not only adults only like the 3s...

5FA5582E-CA7E-4726-B5E0-72F335C4A6D3.png

1583722719235.jpeg

Man, dunno if I can get past that tongue.

Did anyone ever do a proper detailed comparison of the og black vs 2016? Seems like tongue and blue sole were the major gripes?

shout out Tory Lanez for the vid Jauwnts is lookin aaiiight for real
Looking pretty good overall with low expectations at this point after all of these years of ****, but damn, that "3M" tongue ... Material/sheen looks like ***, and now they seem to have addressed the "too high" tongue complaints by making it too low again. ****, JB/Nike, how hard is this, really? :lol:

doublemesh96 doublemesh96 LOL I mean, come ON, man. Now I really want to see what official pics and release pairs are like. But assuming the pair in that vid is real, I'm happy but ... not? SMFH

doublemesh96 doublemesh96 LOL I mean, come ON, man. Now I really want to see what official pics and release pairs are like. But assuming the pair in that vid is real, I'm happy but ... not? SMFH

like you said they’re looking pretty good given the low expectations. The pair in this was looking very good imo. I’m annoyed they can’t nail the 3M but at this point it’s whatever

Man, dunno if I can get past that tongue.

Did anyone ever do a proper detailed comparison of the og black vs 2016? Seems like tongue and blue sole were the major gripes?
Looking pretty good overall with low expectations at this point after all of these years of ****, but damn, that "3M" tongue ... Material/sheen looks like ***, and now they seem to have addressed the "too high" tongue complaints by making it too low again. ****, JB/Nike, how hard is this, really? :lol:
like you said they’re looking pretty good given the low expectations. The pair in this was looking very good imo. I’m annoyed they can’t nail the 3M but at this point it’s whatever

This tongue situation is so strange to me. It's been 100% perfect through that Metallic release, and then they just decided to change it for no reason? What sense does that make? :rolleyes

This tongue situation is so strange to me. It's been 100% perfect through that Metallic release, and then they just decided to change it for no reason? What sense does that make? :rolleyes
I’d say it’s been acceptable but definitely not perfect. But now on the pair in that vid, the shape of the tongue is wrong, too. The top portion that the Jumpman sits in tapers in/narrows toward the top. The **** is that?? :rofl:

I’d say it’s been acceptable but definitely not perfect. But now on the pair in that vid, the shape of the tongue is wrong, too. The top portion that the Jumpman sits in tapers in/narrows toward the top. The **** is that?? :rofl:

Oh, I just meant the 3M aspect of it lol.

Back
Top Bottom