Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I dont get the mini delays when a month from now we're likely to be in the same place but releasing them online only during this time is a bot/resellers dream. I'd rather them just shut their retro releases down until it can be as fair as it should be. And I mean foot stores bc that's pretty much where our best chances at 1's and mass produced Jordans are.
I always assumed the push backs were for Nike and other shops to prepare for an online only release. I would think there is a lot of leg work being done in the background. Pretty sure them or their partner retailers are getting hit with roadblocks.

some mom and pop stores in nyc have been selling the 5s since march 12th

i didn't get a pair since the store that sells early passes the area of the belly of the coronavirus beast in brooklyn and i didnt want to chance it by getting on the train

also too many mom and pop stores are sitting on stock since nike has cracked down on shops in the ny area over the past year and now with most businesses shut down only IG resellers in nyc are selling pairs if they had the connects and knew the shops that had pairs already in stores

im sure its the same in most major states around the country

for example a shop i know that has no nike account plus sells off IG buys off another store at 65% at the wholesale price of the box suggested price s selling the 5's and purple 1's for $350 EACH and is making sales

if nike really gave a damn they would put everything on hold
they don't think the bottom of the line workers in Memphis who packs boxes and ship shoes to stores and retail online customers like us will not get sick ?

they could have another amazon.com shipping fiasco on their hands

but it's all about the money with these big corporations
so would i not expect more only less from nike

Last edited:
So Nike is trash as per usual :lol: .. Idk what they are doing but I'm just saying it makes no sense to push it back to more random dates. If the Foot Stores aren't open and its not safe I'd rather just wait. Online for what? Thats not even the back door thats the front door for bots :lol:

These are nice! I hope they release more colorways with this quality. I'll get another pair when they hit discounts for sure. 12D0AF43-7C63-452B-8EE7-5ED979FE4EB0.jpeg

They are making enough that you think they will hit outlets? As many as playoff XI?

They aren’t making around 2 million pairs total for these, but they might end up at outlets in scattered sizes in returns or something.

But I do remember seeing the black metallic 5 Nike Air at my outlets. Either the employees got the good sizes or they only got size 12 and up in them.

No rush to get these at all, as in from other retailers that isn't Nike.. Will wait for Nike to release them (on the 2nd hopefully) or a shock drop.

Back
Top Bottom