Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

:lol:
You high. These are sick:
3E64492B-9E27-407A-BE3F-36A0BFA7AB12.jpeg

In the immortal words of Marky Mark: “Donnie D. on my back up, drug free, so put the crack up.”

Hey, I gotta agree with you FOR ONCE :lol: , those are sick, but I just can’t deal with the paper mâché side panels. 🕺

In the immortal words of Marky Mark: “Donnie D. on my back up, drug free, so put the crack up.”

Hey, I gotta agree with you FOR ONCE :lol: , those are sick, but I just can’t deal with the paper mâché side panels. 🕺
I know you hate these flimsy materials, but in this case, I think it gives them a cool look. Besides, all I see when I look at these is that toe, and it's a wrap LOL

My pair from Australia (Culture Kings) is stuck in Australia; their are shipping/plane issues. Not going to complain because its due to the situation with the CV, but, sucks from a selfish standpoint in that I want my 5s

IMG_20200415_172825.jpg
IMG_20200415_172809.jpg
IMG_20200415_172919.jpg
IMG_20200415_172904.jpg

Received mine after 10days

where did you order it from and what did you pay

i got a pair from kickscrew in hong kong in less than 4 days and paid $260.00 fair price if you ask me since $217.75 is what i would pay including NYS tax

also another reason i got these early is incase its impossible to get them online like the purple jordan 1s this past weekend

Last edited:

i got a pair from kickscrew in hong kong in less than 4 days and paid $260.00 fair price if you ask me since $217.75 is what i would pay including NYS tax

also another reason i got these early is incase its impossible to get them online like the purple jordan 1s this past weekend
These will be much easier to get than Jordan 1 releases.

Got it from ndc malaysia, early access for nikeplus member

Wow that toe is boxy as hell. Crazy how some pairs look pretty good, and then you see something like these. YUCK!!!!
That's what I'm saying ... some of these latest pics have me second-guessing again if I even want to buy a pair LOL. But I will. If they show up looking like *** and I don't like them at all, back they'll go.

Any guesses as to whether this type of leather is capable of doing the ironed toe box like the BC IVs? Or is that only possible on the softer nubucky materials?

Finally arrived from Australia! I’m happy 😊. Classic Chicago white and red (under retail $185 💨)
12B51716-FBB4-4755-AE45-EDF422E779EA.jpeg
75403DB2-E711-49B3-9872-BAC4CB6C9AF6.jpeg
26D1CD50-1949-4EAA-A7C7-656138C8FB6E.jpeg
Wow what a difference between this pair and the pair a few messages above this. These look amazing, toebox just about on point!!!! So this is going to be a roll of the dice on what you get.

Alright, so I have been patiently waiting to add this OG color way to my small collection and the quality looks about as good as its going to get right now from JB, so I should be excited right?, but I'm not going to lie, this is my 3rd favorite OG color for the 5s. As a young'n, the Fire Red w the Black Tongue and 23 were my first pair of Js, and I can just see Tony Danza and the Fresh Prince gliding around in them Metallics.

All of this to say....Anybody have a 2016 pair of Metallics they would be willing to let go of? Size 10.5, Ima start checking ebay, don't really wanna spend GOAT prices.......Or should I just get these on release day? Hmm

PS - Any shot we get a remastered Black tongue soon?

Attachments

• 20200416_093734.jpg
    20200416_093734.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom