Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Got my pair in from NDC, they are beautiful in hand but they run unusually big Length wise and although wider looking than the last pu
63FB5AEF-B147-440C-A5B0-98F18DFE12F9.jpeg
rple teal 5 drop they have potential for issues with the pinky toe. I usually wear 13 in just about every shoe including this one seems like I might have to try a 12.5. Both are a size 13 in pic

Finally got a shipping notice on my Shock Drop 5s. Said it should be delivered by 5/5

Nooice! I'm still 'pending' lol

I got a fedex shipment notification txt this afternoon from Portland and I got excited even thought I figured it would be shipped from Memphis. Turns out, it was something I ordered from Dicks Sporting Goods - YESTERDAY.

Nooice! I'm still 'pending' lol

I got a fedex shipment notification txt this afternoon from Portland and I got excited even thought I figured it would be shipped from Memphis. Turns out, it was something I ordered from Dicks Sporting Goods - YESTERDAY.
Tracking says they are shipping from Memphis. I live in Houston so there’s a chance I may see mine Saturday.... maybe

Tracking says they are shipping from Memphis. I live in Houston so there’s a chance I may see mine Saturday.... maybe

I know they ship from Memphis, I was just mentioning how I ordered something yesterday and got fedex shipping info the next day!

Being curious, I hopped on their chat support line and I was told that even if they ship the shoes by Tuesday 5/5, it would be delivered by Monday 5/4.

It looks like i'm pretty much the last dude who is still waiting for shipping from the shock drop. lol

Last edited:
Got my pair in from NDC, they are beautiful in hand but they run unusually big Length wise and although wider looking than the last pu
63FB5AEF-B147-440C-A5B0-98F18DFE12F9.jpeg
rple teal 5 drop they have potential for issues with the pinky toe. I usually wear 13 in just about every shoe including this one seems like I might have to try a 12.5. Both are a size 13 in pic
You suggest sizing down?

Ya, my shock drop is not making it here on may 2, Im worried ill actually get an email saying it’s canceled as they over sold. Wont that be a b. Out of stock on shock drop
Na you’ll be good. I know someone who just got shipping confirmation a little past midnight 5/1 from the shock drop.

It has happened before, but the “to” part doesn’t have my name and address on Fed ex app therefore I can’t pick it up at the location I want it to held at. Usually it notifies me before a Nike email but this time it didn’t since my name and city was not under the “deliver to” section.

Looks like a Monday delivery for me and I’ll probably be home anyways. Can’t wait.

It has happened before, but the “to” part doesn’t have my name and address on Fed ex app therefore I can’t pick it up at the location I want it to held at. Usually it notifies me before a Nike email but this time it didn’t since my name and city was not under the “deliver to” section.

Looks like a Monday delivery for me and I’ll probably be home anyways. Can’t wait.
They did the same thing to me. Happens maybe 1 out of 10 orders for me. Not sure why they can’t just use the SAME algorithm to pull the SAME data into the SAME fields. Luckily I’ll be home anyway so doesn’t matter but I much prefer to have them held.

Back
Top Bottom