Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

And another L
9B2C3F8E-403F-4439-A6B5-4AA5F9D63795.png
You are panicking,sir.

Still haven’t got a shipping notice from the SNKRS shock drop. Still processing as of today. I low key hope everyone who gets these tomorrow have to wait minimum 2 weeks until they ship so they know the feeling a bunch of us have right now. Misery loves company ya know!

Still haven’t got a shipping notice from the SNKRS shock drop. Still processing as of today. I low key hope everyone who gets these tomorrow have to wait minimum 2 weeks until they ship so they know the feeling a bunch of us have right now. Misery loves company ya know!

and will only be fair... imagine tho getting a sorry your shock drop is canceled due to inventory issues and u see may 2 purchases being shipped

All L’s so when I woke up I Pre ordered them. I just checked back and they were for the 2013 versions

They not answering they emails :smh:

Attachments

• 968C0F11-8E2C-4D4C-8D4D-50D98C461297.jpeg
    968C0F11-8E2C-4D4C-8D4D-50D98C461297.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 99
I think they are legit never heard of them though personally until now. They have a ig and take PayPal for what it’s worth

Got my regular L from Hibbett. My early drop is still ‘In Process’, hope I can get lucky tomorrow.

All I want are my 2 pairs. They'll get here when they get here. With the way this pandemic is going, and given my preexisting conditions, I'll probably be nowhere else but home when they finally arrive.

Hey buddy, be safe. If you don't mind me asking, what pre-existing condition do you deal with? I have been staying put as I'm a liver transplant patient & I gotta be extremely cautious. Be safe!

and will only be fair... imagine tho getting a sorry your shock drop is canceled due to inventory issues and u see may 2 purchases being shipped

That's what happened to me with the playoff 11s in December. I hit on the early access drop, and they never shipped. They ended up refunding me after the main drop (I was locked out as "purchased") and I had to buy off ebay. Thankfully with the ebay code I paid retail, but it was still frustrating as hell. Now my early access pair of 5s is still "Ordered," but the robo-voice when I called earlier said I should receive them by May 5, so my guess is they're shipping a ton of the early pairs with the main orders for more efficient/COVID-safe fulfillment.

Starcowparis released legit retailer from France. Sorry can’t post link as they got me blocked for some reason. They remove tax

Last edited:
I don’t understand the shipping thirst that’s been rampant in like everytopic

it’s no secret shipping delays

ALL OF YOU are within the shipping delay date range still

so what the hell ya so uppity about?

cant wait to resell them? Then say that’s what it is

because really where ya goin if these came in already in them?

so what’s the rush?

dudes hit submit order and upset their doorbell don’t ring in 20 mins with the delivery lol

chill out lol

I don’t understand the shipping thirst that’s been rampant in like everytopic

it’s no secret shipping delays

ALL OF YOU are within the shipping delay date range still

so what the hell ya so uppity about?

cant wait to resell them? Then say that’s what it is

because really where ya goin if these came in already in them?

so what’s the rush?

dudes hit submit order and upset their doorbell don’t ring in 20 mins with the delivery lol

chill out lol
All the complaints about delays has taken over the thread but put yourself in their shoes...if you hit on the shock drop and you don’t have shipping by release date you don’t know if you’re getting your pair. So now you gotta buy multiple pairs or risk the chance of missing out. They can chill with the posts but I feel for the ones not trying to resell...just wanting to make sure they will actually get a pair. Could you imagine hitting on an early drop and not even having shipping confirmation by the actual release date? Sucks

Coppin only 1 pair for my self tomorrow. The hard question is not how to cop but what site to cop from that will actually ship shoes out and not take 3 weeks. Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom