Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

WOW i literally hit the buy button as soon as it was up on SNKRS, and still "Didnt Get em" , Glad to get the 2 pairs (1 from Hibbest, 1 from DTLR)but shocked not to get them from SNKRS. Prob a fake sellout though

alot of websites kinda buggy but able to score 2 pair. one from BSTN and the other today from FL. im not taking any chances with this release, gonna take the best shoe and box, dont need to double up on this

I decided not to scoop after no 11.5 direct from Nike... Congrats to all my NT hitters, though! :nthat:

April / May sneakers spend around $4k, gotta stick to the heavy hitters...

i been striking out on SNKRS as well. they must be limiting the amounts online due to warehouse staffing or somthing

WOW i literally hit the buy button as soon as it was up on SNKRS, and still "Didnt Get em" , Glad to get the 2 pairs (1 from Hibbest, 1 from DTLR)but shocked not to get them from SNKRS. Prob a fake sellout though
Yea I don’t get it. Haven’t been able to get on snkrs in a minute, even shoes like this one where there is no shortage of pairs.

SNKRS sorts purchases reverse chronological now?

DB07E4EA-0B22-44B5-8D98-CC14B7D4C0A5.png

Richard's and Finish Line came through, and was able to use rewards with both. :pimp:

Snagged a 10.5 and 11 since mad people have been saying these run big. Size 11 will probably work best, but just in case lol.

I hit on Finish Line with ease, but I had to grab a size 12 .:smh:|l Eastbay gave me 5 minutes to purchase, but never let me checkout. I kept an BS error. I just gave up. That 12.5 went SUPER quick everywhere I looked!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom