Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

The way you guys a ragging on SNKR's shipping, sort of glad the 11.5 went poofy. They delivered my AF1 ID's from China 10 days before expected, tho.

That's how it was for me too, except it was Eastbay. I copped off of Finish Line with ease.

I needed a 12.5, but had to settle for a size 12. **** went extremely fast.

I went back to footlocker a few minutes ago and checked out a 10.5 just in case my FNL pair don’t ship. Hopefully they both ship though

got exclusive access for the Royal Toes, hit on these, definitely feeling good for next week for another pair of Royal Toes. Not sure if it means anything but I've had more luck recently on my phone (iphone XR) using apple pay and upgrading my router but who knows

Failed on SNKRS. Got through on Finishline and received confirmation email. Also copped from Eastbay and Footaction and awaiting confirmation email for those two. Had to triple up.

First time having to order from FNL online, smh

Does the order placed, with a charged card mean you got em?

Or are the orders sometimes not confirmed and it isnt official until you get the order confirmed email?

all sites state that orders not confirmed until shipped

I got the notification from Shiekh saying i won the raffle, but im still waiting for my purchase link

i looked on the site and it says theyre out of stock ... am i in trouble?
Same, still waiting for the link to purchase.

copped 2 pairs. DTLR and FTL size 9. DTLR had a lot of checkout issues. but got thru eventually.

Failed on Snkrs. I shoulda copped on Hibbett when I had the chance because these took too long to get lol. Got an order confirmation on FNL.

I literally checked out at eastbay about 7 minutes ago. They were showing a FSR. Got my email confirmation and my bank was charged. Am I good?

Back
Top Bottom