Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

FTL Shipped. Yeah...SNKRS is straight up 👇🏾
C5205F58-8F0A-4B8A-971A-2EC487625107.gif

just checked my eastbay order history and there is nothing there. but they charged my paypal account.

this day just keeps getting better...

just checked my eastbay order history and there is nothing there. but they charged my paypal account.

this day just keeps getting better...
This happened with me on the Court Purples-Took like 5 hours to show up -did you see the "Thank you" screen?

This happened with me on the Court Purples-Took like 5 hours to show up -did you see the "Thank you" screen?
yes it was weird cuz where customer number was supposed to be it was my name and my order began with an H

But that sure as hell don't mean it looks good. :rofl:
Look at the trend now folks wearing white crew socks with shorts. So it would stand to reason that people would like yellowing kicks now. NOBODY on NT used to EVER say they liked the way 5s yellowed 15 years ago but now? I’ve actually seen some posts praising the yellowing. I’ve heard it all now lol

these are the probably the easiest 5 to deal with if you dont like yellowing...you can just paint the clear mesh white again and probably get away with it...painting the mesh on all other 5 colorways would probably make the shoe look worse since the mesh is clear and not the color of the shoe...

ive never done this...im just assuming...im going to be wearing these and theyre gonna get beat up

I'll still bother with other sites but hibbetts is definitely on top of my list
Plus if you buy on a regular basis their rewards program isn't that bad

Been saying that for the longest. Hibbets has been my go to. Eventhough I never hit on the raffle...

Grabbed another pair off Eastbay and they charged me but haven’t received an email yet. Does it usually take a while?

Yes hang tight they cooking right now...lol

Nah-I’m still processing. I called it a L and kept it moving,-My Eastbay pair shipped. My advise is to hop on FTL and get you a pair. If SNKRS ships keep as a double up or sell it on GOAT —make $10 bucks

Nah...Sell on Ebay where you keep all the profit of any pair of shoes over $100...

Look at the trend now folks wearing white crew socks with shorts. So it would stand to reason that people would like yellowing kicks now. NOBODY on NT used to EVER say they liked the way 5s yellowed 15 years ago but now? I’ve actually seen some posts praising the yellowing. I’ve heard it all now lol

A better analogy would of been the off white 5s. They come with pre-yellowed soles (a heavily worn look...). Some folk think they fire this way. Plus the white off white 5s gonna follow suit if released...

Back
Top Bottom