Attachments

• IMG_20200302_160517.jpg
    IMG_20200302_160517.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 250
950F5699-E765-4C19-B8A7-BD652560D459.jpeg
A8EF4FB2-7034-4704-8B5E-DE1AEB61417B.jpeg
9A68BEFC-BB29-41A4-93C3-E0C249C4AE9C.jpeg
6DBDC46A-1242-4408-8251-DF0B5ED14D99.jpeg

Just got my pair in. I had the 1990 OGs and 2 pairs of the 2000 retro and have to say these are the best retro of them ever. They have always been of my favorite Jordans and I’m glad Nike did these justice
I passed on the black/metallics, even though I had OGs and it's one of my favorites, because as decent as that retro was compared to others, it still looked too off to me. I couldn't shake it when I had them in my hands at Footlocker and could've easily bought multiple pairs. Thank goodness they at least fixed the toe rand on this pair, makes a world of difference. Way closer to how I remember my OGs of this pair looking way back in 1990. FedEx still says my BSTN pair is coming today. Yeah, no way LOL. Hopefully tomorrow, though. I'm psyched.

All my orders have been delivered. These are all personal pairs. This is my favorite Jordan.
DE8834BF-F112-4DC8-B41C-B5F01524DBFC.jpeg
That sweet sweet Nike Air I love it.

I’m too lazy to take nice pics y’all have posted enough of that but what I will do is give props to FNL for getting me 3 pairs today quickly. All 3 pairs look great so I’m lucky. But FNL has a loyal (as I can be) customer going forward.FTL and its subsidiaries have been a joke.
1588811979079.jpeg

Still no tracking.. :smh:
All ftl (and its subsidiaries) has done is jerk me around and Nike couldn’t even sell me a single pair on their pos SNKRS app and said it was sold out after it stopped lagging out.

FNL came through huge and wasn’t afraid to sell me more than one pair. This limit 1 per address thing is garbage for a GR shoe. I could understand if it was limited.

So footlocker canceled my order with an email saying my PayPal will be credited back , the charge has posted to my cc. That's bullshyyt. But anyways the kicker is rakuten gave me the 30 cash back anyways lol....also I just received a notice from ups my choice I have a package coming from footlocker tommorow. I haven't ordered anything else. So did they ship me my pair by accident even though it was cancelled? I'm hoping so.

Edit: just spoke to a rep who said I should see my refund back on my card withing 3-5 days. And that it's already been refunded to PayPal. I did not mention the package I have arriving tommorow. I'll wait and see how it plays out.
I hope you get a free pair out of their ineptitude.

Anyone had a Footaction pair delivered yet?
I got confirmation at 7 on Saturday after I ordered that morning. Haven't heard anything since and no shipping confirmation. Can't even find the order on the website or the app under order history. Thinking maybe a cancel? Eastbay pair got here today though so I got one.

I passed on the black/metallics, even though I had OGs and it's one of my favorites, because as decent as that retro was compared to others, it still looked too off to me. I couldn't shake it when I had them in my hands at Footlocker and could've easily bought multiple pairs.
Now you know how I felt about the white/black/red 13s...or as the kids call them, HGG.

My SNKRS pair from Saturday’s drop will be here tomorrow. Went from arrives by 5/20 to shipping last night with two day shipping.
wish that they would ship mine the same way. I’m not safe until it’s 100% in my hand. Anything can happen between here and there. Right now I’m still in process. Hope they get here before then because I move into a different place by the date they have it scheduled to arrive (5/21/2020).

I got confirmation at 7 on Saturday after I ordered that morning. Haven't heard anything since and no shipping confirmation. Can't even find the order on the website or the app under order history. Thinking maybe a cancel? Eastbay pair got here today though so I got one.

Same here.

UPS waited til the last 14 mins of “end of day” to deliver. After waiting all day, I’m glad to finally have them. My friend was supposed to get em for me from the ES. Would up borrowing my money for an extended time.

I hope you get a free pair out of their ineptitude.
I hope so too. I don't feel bad at all when these companies are worth billions of dollars. Serves them right for taking my order in the first place when they knew they was sold out but somehow accidently still shipped me a pair. We will see tommorow when they arrive what's what....

speaking of 20% off codes do all of them exclude air force 1 by you? seem like thats the only by you shoe excluded 😑

speaking of 20% off codes do all of them exclude air force 1 by you? seem like thats the only by you shoe excluded 😑
I got military discos on all my af1s. At the time it was only 10% but don't see why not...also add to cart and go to rakuten and get that extra 15% if you copping now ....

Back
Top Bottom