Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Loving the quality on these! For anyone still on the fence on sizing, I went a half size down from my normal size. Js 5-7 tend to run big for me, especially in these new retros.
1E982CEC-F697-4B63-92A8-F8FBD28F8FCD.jpeg

So snkrs not only sold out their limited stock but they’re delaying orders? My Shoe palace pair came from Morgan Hill, CA. I wonder if a store literally shipped it out to me express. A white delivery van came and dropped it off not ups or fed ex.

So snkrs not only sold out their limited stock but they’re delaying orders? My Shoe palace pair came from Morgan Hill, CA. I wonder if a store literally shipped it out to me express. A white delivery van came and dropped it off not ups or fed ex.
Who’s that girl licking the Supreme 5s?

Hope this isn’t a bad omen. I’ve been expecting a package from UPS since yesterday. Both days it’s been out for delivery and both times it was not delivered. Called UPS cs, was on hold for almost 50 min. Finally the guy explained that the driver ran out of hours. My pair is supposed to delivered by UPS on Friday. Hope this trend doesn’t continue.

Order status on champs says “closed-order fully shipped”. Anyone knows what this means? I never received a tracking number and never received any packages.

Loving the quality on these! For anyone still on the fence on sizing, I went a half size down from my normal size. Js 5-7 tend to run big for me, especially in these new retros.
1E982CEC-F697-4B63-92A8-F8FBD28F8FCD.jpeg
This is easily the best picture of these I’ve seen. Be it a filter or just a chance of the lighting, it makes the tongue look correct. Damn, why couldn’t they actually look like this? Regardless, sick.

Hope this isn’t a bad omen. I’ve been expecting a package from UPS since yesterday. Both days it’s been out for delivery and both times it was not delivered. Called UPS cs, was on hold for almost 50 min. Finally the guy explained that the driver ran out of hours. My pair is supposed to delivered by UPS on Friday. Hope this trend doesn’t continue.
Go pick it up at the facility

think the reason why yall saying they run big is cuz the insole is thinner. than previous versions. a thicker insole should help with sizing

FINALLY have a tracking number from Footlocker. Should arrive Monday. But...charge fell off my account.

That Eastbay order I did on Tuesday that immediately canceled? Yeah they still took the money out on them....such bull****.

Footlocker and their companies have not impressed on this release.

I need your advice. Just pls put in mind boxes are important to me. Would you keep this at $160+tax if
You get your shoes w this box?? Its from shock drop. Its really bothering me and I thought using my med coupon for it would be easier to take. Also might be a problem years from now if i want to sell or trade cuz buyers might think its fugazi cuz it didn’t come in og box
I hear u man but ima tell you like I'd tell my own brother.....wear the gotdam shoes bruh n stop complaining.

There's plenty of chances to cop another.

Seriously.

FINALLY have a tracking number from Footlocker. Should arrive Monday. But...charge fell off my account.

That Eastbay order I did on Tuesday that immediately canceled? Yeah they still took the money out on them....such bull****.

Footlocker and their companies have not impressed on this release.
No kidding. I went from being neutral to in the future I will make them last priority. Finish line absolutely killed it for me on the other hand. Night and day difference.

Got shipping late Tuesday night from Nike but my exclusive access royal toes from the week before haven't moved. go figure .

You think you guys who got cancelled got got by the one per customer rule? I’m thinking maybe because all of the brands fall under the same umbrella company that they limited you all? I just find it strange that there has been so many restocks, yet on twitter and here we’re seeing just as many cancels. Especially since the merger last year with out online accounts.

no flex, but the pair that I purchased yesterday morning during the restock on FTL has already shipped to me. It’s my first pair as I was indecisive during the launch to purchase. Just weird

You think you guys who got cancelled got got by the one per customer rule? I’m thinking maybe because all of the brands fall under the same umbrella company that they limited you all? I just find it strange that there has been so many restocks, yet on twitter and here we’re seeing just as many cancels. Especially since the merger last year with out online accounts.

No

Back
Top Bottom