Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

IMG_20200803_071644_928.jpg

These are easily my most worn Jordans of 2020, they go with just about anything lol. I think these will be the first shoes I ever double up on
nothing goes with those frankenjeans, b

Peeps been bleaching or distressing them or dye them different colors to get them some what decent. They trash tho

They still ain’t ship my reserve pair yet. Smh

Been stuck on Shipping label created Since Saturday..:smh:

My reserve pair got tracking, had an estimated delivery date then it never updated with 0 history + contacted nike chat, one told me there was a delay, the next day one told me they couldn't fulfilled my order and processed a refund..

Will un-lacing them like that, make the netting turn yellow quicker? I'm thinking about doing that to one of my pairs, but I really wanna preserve the yellowing, for as long as I can.
I think you'll be fine with unlacing as long as you keep em in a dark and dry place. Yellowing shouldn't even begin to get noticeable for at least several months

Will un-lacing them like that, make the netting turn yellow quicker? I'm thinking about doing that to one of my pairs, but I really wanna preserve the yellowing, for as long as I can.
Storing them outside the box will definitely make them yellow faster but removing the laces won’t.

Looks like finishline has a restock I carted, but didnt check out. Had the purple grapes and top 3s too.

Wish I would’ve half sized down on these, they fit long.
That’s not what she said 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Earlier this AM, hunting for a pair of 13c Alternate Bel Air for my kid.... it’s his bday so couldn’t wait for shipping.... also only my second time wearing these.... they are a little long.... but NOT enough to go half a size down IMO....

D2579F9C-485E-46FA-A6D6-98CF70CEE17C.jpeg

I was able to get him a pair 🤟🏽

6AA77C96-1BDB-4C25-9973-80F1978C2DB5.jpeg

I did the half size down thing on these and it didn’t work out. TTS is the way to go. You can fit your foot length wise in a half size down but they’ll destroy your feet on the top and sides throughout the day.

I originally got a 9.5 then got a new pair in size 10 after my feet couldn’t take it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom