Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I can’t stand Grapes. Such a forced colorway.
1614698265800.gif

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair from eBay, came out to $226 shipped with tax. Is there any reason to why eBay turns off messaging when you purchase a DS pair of shoes?
They only do this with the new “Authenticity Guarantee” program.. If you buy shoes (or anything) that isn’t part of that, you can message the seller.

I think it is partially so that people can’t “bypass” the Authenticity Guarantee process, and also to make things easier for the seller. Ebay is trying to lure more sellers away from SX and GOAT, so with this Authenticity program they want to make things easier for the seller, just ship the shoes out and not have to worry about any bull****.

It is kinda frustrating not being able to message them though, i’ve run into that issue once or twice.

The black tongue disrespect in here. :sick: I love both them and the grapes however the black tongues are better in MY opinion. The stark contrast between hits of that bright, fiery red clashing against the jet black accents all on a white upper just can't be beat imo. I love how chill grapes are in their color scheme though, but the black tongues really make their presence known when you see em.

The black tongue disrespect in here. :sick: I love both them and the grapes however the black tongues are better in MY opinion. The stark contrast between hits of that bright, fiery red clashing against the jet black accents all on a white upper just can't be beat imo. I love how chill grapes are in their color scheme though, but the black tongues really make their presence known when you see em.

I agree 100%, but there is NO wack OG 5 colorway. All are "FIRE" in their own right. Even the scrapped Blue colorway is flames.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Too bad the pre grape retro they released was so disappointing. Same with the satin version of these prototypes they dropped a couple years ago.
1614816318161.jpeg
Couldn't agree more brother! These are so amazing to me. I have contemplated buying another metallic 5 and converting them in to these. same with taking my tongue from my 00 pair and putting it on my 20 fire reds lol.

Couldn't agree more brother! These are so amazing to me. I have contemplated buying another metallic 5 and converting them in to these. same with taking my tongue from my 00 pair and putting it on my 20 fire reds lol.
I’ve had an extra pair on deck for that purpose since the metallics released but I’m too lazy and lack the talent to actually do it.

Too bad the pre grape retro they released was so disappointing. Same with the satin version of these prototypes they dropped a couple years ago.
1614816318161.jpeg

I also agree 100%. I didn't include these, because I figured they became the "Black Metallic's". The closet thing to them, besides the satin release are the "Top 3's", which I STILL need to pick up. If they released exactly like this, but with the tongues from the "Black Tongue Fire Red's", I would've tripled up on release day. ****, I would've triple if the had the silver tongues.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom