Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Glad I doubled up on these. Sadly both pairs of mine are still DS but now that the weather is nice here in the north I can finally start wearing them.
20210429_170220.jpg

I think I had about 12 pairs at one point. Ftl/champs etc were restocking them daily so I bought as many as I could, just to get my flx points up.

Still have 3 DS size 14s in addition to the pair in my profile picture, which are beat to hell. Sold the rest recently for modest profit and I’ve been hitting pretty consistently on flx ever since then.

:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:
Glad I doubled up on these. Sadly both pairs of mine are still DS but now that the weather is nice here in the north I can finally start wearing them.
20210429_170220.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

AW F'N MAN!!! Y'all can say what y'all want about the tongues, but this retro is just PURE PERFECTION!!! I know some like the worn/slightly yellowed/vintage look... but If they just STAYED FRESH and ICEY like this, they'd be just GODLY!!!

8)

Id rock w the laces. Don’t mind. But I’d go up another eyelet, personally.

Haven’t grabbed a pair yet. They seem like high-high tops and yes I agree versatile go with a lot, the size of the tongue kind of prevents me a bit. Feel like 5’s just wear bulkier. Correct me if I’m wrong
They aren’t that high. And I wear them with workout pants and they don’t look bulky at all. I go up to the top w my laces.

Is there general consensus 1/2 size down or TTS?

I'm 11 in everything Nike, but have heard some people size down and prices for 10.5 seem to be slightly lower...

Is there general consensus 1/2 size down or TTS?

I'm 11 in everything Nike, but have heard some people size down and prices for 10.5 seem to be slightly lower...
I’d say half size down if you want a 1-1 fit. This new mold is roomy with about half an inch of space between the toe and toecap. Regardless, both tts and half size down should work

I’ve worn the absolute s*** outta mine, 5s are one of the few Air Jordan’s that age well with wear. I love throwing these on rain or shine and not giving a f*** about keeping them clean.
Also love how these barely crease at all, hope they use same material on the black tongues.

F6A06039-A4A4-4A74-B131-D3C304A49583.jpeg
Worn Jordans are best looking Jordans.
Always have always will be that way imo, clean those joints up and even with wear creases theyre still fresh as hell.

Back
Top Bottom