Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

LOL ya I clearly remember a knockoff Jordan IV. Also forget the company name. But I saw lots of kids with those.

Lol I had the knock off olympian Jordan III black grey back in 1988. I can still remember seeing them all lined up with no boxes in Fayva

Hopefully, this turns into "The Year Of The Fire Reds." I need these to drop also. ****s ain't been done right, in almost 30 years.

jordanog501.jpg
jordanog502.jpg
jordanog503.jpg
jordanog504.jpg
jordanog505.jpg
jordanog506.jpg
jordanog506.jpg
jordanog507.jpg
jordanog508.jpg
jordanog509.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

We need the Fire Red 3's, too. ASAP

LA gear and Spalding were shameless with there knockoff shoes. Trust me, I would know. When I was 9, I really wanted the Reebok Pumps. Mom went out got some LA Gear regulators and told me its the same thing. Had some knockoff playoffs 7s to. They were bad lol. But looked like them just enough to know what they were doing there. Cant remember the brand though.
Was in Meijer the other day looking for some new steel toe shoes for work and saw some Shaq XIs :lol:

now that you mention it, i had a pair of knockoff Spalding shoes that looked identical to Chicago 10s. I can’t front, they looked clean and people complimented them lol

Surprised there’s not more buzz about these... I’ve always thought the OG 5s are some of the most iconic Air Jordan’s.

This colorway arguably the most popular too (not that they’re better but I see more people wearing these out in the wild)

I, for one am fiending for these.. I had them in 5th grade (early 2000s retro??), can’t wait to have this pair in hand. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Ya, OG netting somehow doesn’t yellow much. Which makes it all the more infuriating that the modern netting does. I’ve wondered for a while if perhaps the more eco-friendly materials companies have to use today has anything to do with it. Probably not and Nike just uses inferior, cheaper stuff nowadays. But it makes you wonder.

How have the latest pairs of 5's been fitting? Does the Nike Air pairs fit different than the jumpman pairs?

2 pairs for me. These too fire. March is kind of loaded. On fence about UNC 3s tho. Glad these are at the end of March...

Okay so the build of the shoe looks very very similar to the 2016 black metallics..

Only thing I notice is the tongue looks different.. It looks like it’s slightly smaller, and the “air jordan” tag on the back is much lower. Also in those last pics up there it almost looks like the 3m is different than the black metallics??

Anyone have to exact release dates from 1990 for these and the Metallics? Not just February 1990, but the specific date?

Back
Top Bottom