Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

Managed to scoop one on Champs. Really hating this process. It's a mess to try and land one on the foot sites. Tried for a second but no dice. Going slow with the clicks, taking breaks every few minutes and switching sites to avoid the "access denied," but who has time for this every release fighting the bots....

On the footsites, pay with paypal not credit card. Purchases made with card have to go thru their payment verification system and more often than not it will fail even though money is in your account, causing them to cancel your order.

Whereas PayPal doesn't need to go through theit payment verification system and is automatically approved.

Only way they cancel a PayPal order is if they oversold their stock

I used my CC and secured 4 pairs. All charged to my account instantly. No issue so far! Got shipping confirmation for all pairs. However, after the third hit the bank hit me with fraudulent activity killing that pair I added and had to redo it. LOL

Managed to scoop one on Champs. Really hating this process. It's a mess to try and land one on the foot sites. Tried for a second but no dice. Going slow with the clicks, taking breaks every few minutes and switching sites to avoid the "access denied," but who has time for this every release fighting the bots....

I was mashing at every foot site and kept adding different sizes at 10am. Started getting crazy hits at 12pm. Seems like people gave up and they were able to be added. Never give up! I stopped at 12:30pm

Damn I forgot I haven’t worn my Pre-Grape yet

lol....

B007ED77-8234-49D9-95A3-FF68E044F731.jpeg

maybe I’ll wear both pre grape and altat the same time double unds lol jk

Last edited:
I was mashing at every foot site and kept adding different sizes at 10am. Started getting crazy hits at 12pm. Seems like people gave up and they were able to be added. Never give up! I stopped at 12:30pm

Yah mashing ATC repeatedly eventually just gets the access denied for me, then clearing site data to start over. If it's spaced enough then it doesn't block access, but it's tiresome (I mean annoying) sitting there pressing that button over and over

Ftl says sold out but fta and champs still shows most sizes you guys think it's a glitch or you can really add to cart

It's cool that the Footlocker stores are giving us two days to pick up
I hated hearing that at first, but I'm not gonna lie, I appreciate it, gotta go pick my joints up tomorrow. Wrong size so if anyone need a 13 for a sz 14 let me know. Apologies if that isn't allowed in this thread.

Yah mashing ATC repeatedly eventually just gets the access denied for me, then clearing site data to start over. If it's spaced enough then it doesn't block access, but it's tiresome (I mean annoying) sitting there pressing that button over and over

I got the access denied on eastbay after getting a pair. Definitely tiresome. I got the fingers of death from hitting the touch screen on my Surface Pro for 2.5 hours. What a workout.

It was a mess at drop, couldn’t add to cart. Sites were sold out instantly, SNKRS hung up for 20 mins for L. Then got through FTL an hour and half later, after getting the sold out msg over and over. Got confirmation shortly after, but it’s different from the the one they used to send. Hopefully they ship.. these releases are becoming tiresome. Sure hope Blk/yellow 12s aren’t as bad as last couple drops.

It was a mess at drop, couldn’t add to cart. Sites were sold out instantly, SNKRS hung up for 20 mins for L. Then got through FTL an hour and half later, after getting the sold out msg over and over. Got confirmation shortly after, but it’s different from the the one they used to send. Hopefully they ship.. these releases are becoming tiresome. Sure hope Blk/yellow 12s aren’t as bad as last couple drops.
Will be just as bad or worse. Gotta get a pr though just seen they pushed back to 7/24

Man i can't believe i struck out on these barney 5's!
Why is everything selling out?!
Those red and blue pairs sat like crazy from what i remember
I was able to grab both of them on disco
But nooooooooooo!!
Everyone goes crazy for purple!!
BAH!

Back
Top Bottom