Air Jordan V Toro Bravo Package illegal sells.

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

now we find out it is a dmp

it says on the tag
The first "DMP" didn't even have "DMP" on the the box tag.

It read "Jordan LE."

jordan_dmp_7.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i bought some flightposites from this dude last summer and he had about a full size run for sale at the time......the shoes have a store sticker on the box that said Jimmy's.....so this guy either owns a store or is stealing shipments lol

he is legit though for anyone dumb enough to pay that much for such a terrible pack
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...interestingly enough, when i checked his location, it said NEW ENGLAND. I live in a new england town and there is a fashion store downtown calledJIMMY'S...that's where i got my cool grey 3 from on RD.

They never seem to have an "adequate" supply of the good releases--I suppose I know why now...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i bought some flightposites from this dude last summer and he had about a full size run for sale at the time......the shoes have a store sticker on the box that said Jimmy's.....so this guy either owns a store or is stealing shipments lol

he is legit though for anyone dumb enough to pay that much for such a terrible pack
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...interestingly enough, when i checked his location, it said NEW ENGLAND. I live in a new england town and there is a fashion store downtown called JIMMY'S...that's where i got my cool grey 3 from on RD.

They never seem to have an "adequate" supply of the good releases--I suppose I know why now...

same. when i was trying to get the 7/16 pack they only had a 10 on RD.

Illegal, no, against his contract or whoever he got the shoes from, their contract. Which if Nike wants to they can void that contract and he won't get tosell Js any longer.

Back
Top Bottom