Air Jordan V Toro Bravo Package illegal sells.

isnt this illegal what this guy is doing???
he is litterally taking every size TBP and trying to sell them online already which only stores got this many and i know he didnt just go out and buy them allbut he might have any1 ever seen this guy on ebay? he has alot of stuff sold and stuff but dam this is rediculous how he just sells them and makes money andno1 at the store he probably works at gets them.
frown.gif

http://stores.ebay.com/kicks-and-Gear

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=320370865074

P.S. please dont flame me on this if dumb or anything just a question i have and want an answer and im sorta pissed they are doing this cause mayb thats one ofthe peoples on NT store they buy there shoes from and this person is making them not be able to purchase them for retail and raising prices crazy!!!

If Nike was to find out, the store releasing them early would be suspended from recieving Jordans, I highly doubt anything above a suspension of the Nikeswould occur, to better answer your question no its not illegal .......

i bought some flightposites from this dude last summer and he had about a full size run for sale at the time......the shoes have a store sticker on the boxthat said Jimmy's.....so this guy either owns a store or is stealing shipments lol

he is legit though for anyone dumb enough to pay that much for such a terrible pack

^^^ what he said. i used to buy shoes when they get shipped in, i just had to pay lil more

Nike already has the money they were charging for the shoes so...........In reality they dont really care.

u can try to report him on ebay~ c if it is illegal, let ebay judge it~

P.S. i luv yr avy, very hot!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

u can try to report him on ebay~ c if it is illegal, let ebay judge it~

P.S. i luv yr avy, very hot!

It's not illegal. As long as the item is 100% authentic product, they're not gonna do anything about it, nor will Nike.

Nike already has the money they were charging for the shoes so...........In reality they dont really care.
Yes they do. They always have. The logic behind them caring is clear. They've suspended stores' accounts for this in the past.

I am going to cop these for retail, but honestly already 500 resale? And they haven't even been officially released, wow, retail was already hurting meenough

Dude probably owns a few stores or runs a few stores I mean lets be real this is a smart way to sell the sneakers for a higher price pre sale sells faster thanthe acctual release day nice hustle
Ps. Fl kfl fa wouldn't do that

^

That tag was probably taken before the name got changed to the "Raging Bull" package.

There's no way in hell that this package deserve to be called the DMP II.

Back
Top Bottom