Air jordan V

my friend hu's working at PARK said that jordanV will be out sumtym dis septmber.. dont know which colorway is it though...
"i can't leave home without my AJ and chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

sept?prolly the green beans or the grapes,or better yet both!are the V's exclusive to Nike Park?seein as the IV's were stadium exclusive release

^i really dont know.. but i hope both the green beans and the grapes..
"i can't leave home without my AJ and chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

oo nga eh sana yung 5's. pero gusto kuyong white/blk /red lumabas diyan sa pilipinas, kase uuwi ako dyan sa php on december

But i can get those blk/caro here in seattle

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

176500104.jpg

176500112.jpg

176500118.jpg

Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

Nice...I'm still debating if I'm getting them or not...I prefer if they used black stitching...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^^ yeah i saw that too.... the pants look good... i just didn't like the graphic of the shoe on the pant leg.
California Angels

[/i]

nice V ryt der...
i want that pants...

Do not knonw if it is credible, but a Megamall Stadium staff said they expect to be getting Jordan Vs by September. He said it is a black V.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Back
Top Bottom