Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 2010 Bulls Edition Release in Korea April. 2010

ctp

Joined Mar 16, 2009
Originally Posted by betatester

[h2]Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 2010 Bulls Edition Release in Korea April. 2010[/h2]*Picture Removed for Space*

info via : http://flightclub.tistory...ease-in-Korea-April-2010

images via : osneaker

"Color: White/Varisty Red/ Black"
Correction : Varsity Red

It has already been known a varsity red pair would release not a Infrared pair, are you even Korean or can read that?
Actually that is a dumb question because that part was in english.

ctp

Joined Mar 16, 2009
They are Varsity red fam now Infrared, just another low quality JB sneaker.

Joined Dec 7, 2008
It has already been known a varsity red pair would release not a Infrared pair, are you even Korean or can read that?
Actually that is a dumb question because that part was in english.

Dear Mr.CDP
thx your advice

I will Modify Colorway
And I Can Read Engligh

thx your support

Best Regard

Joined Jan 19, 2009
Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by 310HxA

JB better not pull out some international release crap
lol...it would be crazy if they pulled another one on us.
i know knock on wood lol cuz if they do then i could i already see those reseller prices going for $250 and up 

Joined Dec 21, 2009
Oh man, what are the chances?! I'm going to be in Korea from Mid-Late April looking at the school options I have for Study Abroad. Definitely might have to swing by Niketown Itaewon and hit a jetsetter status cop~

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Originally Posted by imazing1201

like airupthere said: people on here are brainwashed into saying that Jordan quality is crappy.
You sure about that?  There is definitely a big different in quality there junior.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now