Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

If true,might cop.Wore the CDP recently.
900x900px-LL-ad87f93b_IMG_0396.jpeg

These will be the first Jordan's I cop multiple pairs.....if possible. I don't even care about the nike air. I'm just grateful they are releasing.

Thinking of just getting rid of my used Carmines now for $350 then since once this date gets closer, prices will drop drastically.  Get ready for Carmines to be just as widely available as White Grape 5's are now Lol.  JB are smart.  They aren't making these Retro's SUPER limited anymore.  They want to milk it as much as they can.  They got LeBron now to make super limited to build hype for his legacy down the road...

Last edited:
2012, 2013 were great years to people to get some classic kicks... and 2014 is gearing up to be the same.

Can't wait to see these on my feet!

These are sort of JB's back pocket ace-in-the-hole shoes. If theyre pullin them out I foresee good numbers in production. Just hoping I guess.. You know they want that cake!! I also hope they stick with the jumpman logo so that they aren't $2000 dollars and online only. One pair please!

Last edited:
Is there anything about the CDP version (for those of you who own them) that you didn't like and hope they change for this release? Anything you hope they don't change?

Back
Top Bottom