Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

These are sort of JB's back pocket ace-in-the-hole shoes. If theyre pullin them out I foresee good numbers in production. Just hoping I guess.. You know they want that cake!! I also hope they stick with the jumpman logo so that they aren't $2000 dollars and online only. One pair please!

The sole coming pre yellowed but overall it was a good retro

After 18 years in the game it is time to plan my retirement party. I'm just glad they dropping on the front end as opposed to the back end of 2014.

up there in the grail list 
happy.gif

I honestly can see jb changing the material on these to make them different from the cdp versions. Will wait for the samples before I judge them. The quality has to be better than my cdp pair for me to buy. Already forecasting a price hike next year because consumers are dumb and will accept lower quality for more cash. If these end up like the Olympic vi's from last year in terms of quality and feel, you can keep them jb.

My pair from '08 are holding up well,, slight yellowing on soles ,but vnds upper wise..

Im definitely looking to re-up on these,, even though mayhem ,and hype is inevitable..

Last edited:
I almost spent way too much money on a ds pair a couple months ago, I had a feeling they were coming this year but next year is just fine with me.

2014 is going to be great! 2014 is also the year I will remain broke due to all of the heat coming out!

Got the cdp and this is good news but its so many shoes they have not put back out im tired of the same shoes every 4 to 5 years smh

The fact that now Carmine's will be just as available as Grape 5's.... Trying to let that sink in for a bit....  Remember how sought after Grape 5's were before they dropped and now how everyone has them.  We gotta let that sink in, in 2014, Carmines will be the Grape 5's of that year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom